Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank Employee Reviews for Financial Analyst

Organization provide good career growth, provide more opportunities to grow up.provide more trainings for accuracy and proficiency.provide better payscale to employee.
Good Atosmphere & Good Learning Well Deserved Colleageues Good Opportunity to Job Seekers Good Support from Seniors Good Access & Good Transports Good Cafetaria
The company is a good place to work. Got to learn a lot. Gained a lot of knowledge on corporate actions. Grasping power became good because of the training provided.
As I was temp in Deutsche Bank for three month contract base but that three month taught me a lot. How to handle the pressure in the peak period. Handling multiple task with quality. Team management. And specially their is no punch in & punch out system for exact 9 hrs login
It's a peace working in Deutsche Bank. Working there is a satisfaction every day as the place gives you a lot of positive vibes because of nice employees around.
It’s a great company to work with. Great environment and management. Work culture is so good and flexible . Safe for female. Gives Opportunity to grow within the organisation
It's a fun place ..nice office ,and productive and fun office ..nice people .enjoyed working there.nice place to work in the company and good people to work with .it's a great place
A typical day at work i would describe as a hectic one with alot of work enough to keep one occupied, but it had the right amount of fun as well. I learned the systems that govern the trade finance department of the bank and the process of booking letter of credits into the system. The management was really understanding and they gave many chances to redo the work and learn from past mistakes. The culture in the workplace was a fun one. Everyone sat close by there was no authoritative seating. Equality prevailed throughout the office. There were no hard parts as i had prepared myself to learn on a daily basis and experiment and be open to changes. Everyday was an enjoyable one.Each day had it cons and pros, overall experience was a very educative and eye opening experience.
Straight shift on Indian timings, the best part used to be you cant sit back after your work time, since the next shift people occupy your systems. Overall it was my first business exposure. Games and camps being organized for Team work. Bring your family/ kids to work day. An environmental week. Team huddles every week to keep us updated about the pros and cons of the business. New tasks being assigned every six months. maintaining our daily worksheet, which would help in performance appraisal. Options of work from home, since the documents are all Electronic based, it would give us the opportunity to manage the work life balance.
Cons
No direct exposure with the customer
Very productive and open work culture. Employee centric organisation with flexible work timings. Also open to new ideas and recognizes the efforts and contribution of employees.
Good company to work and good environment to work for positive thoughts thinks about employee parties fun all around good place to work and enjoyeable
Nice place to work. work and life balance is good. culture is really nice. Management is very helpful. salary hike and bonus is not really good there.
It was good experience working with Deutsche Bank as gained knowledge about stock exchanges by exploring internationally. Work space culture is good as it provides complete professional environment. Most hardest part of the job is analyse the markets during crash and enjoyable part is abundance of knowledge.
Nice to work with Deutsche bank,Started my career from this company.Learnt alot.Colleagues and mangement is very helpful.However HR is not that great.
Pros
Fun activities which keeps out from work stress
Cons
It is good platform to startup the career. I have learnt about the corporate work culture ,its challenges, ways to accomplish the task as per the prescribed deadline .
Pros
Healthy work culture
Cons
Nothing to be mentioned
The management is supportive and the work place culture is good Hardest part would be depending on the nature of your job so I cannot comment anything in particular. Overall Very nice. I learned each and everything Fun workplace with awesome culture.
It's an unbelievable experience to be a part of this organization. As in starting there are difficulties​ that I have faced but with the past of time learning gets smoother and then it will not recognized​ to be so tough.
It was privileged to work with one of the oldest banks of the world. Most people get equal opportunity to explore.I found perfect work life balance while working here
Pros
Better opportunities and work types
Cons
as it was my first job. I have learned many things like. Pay attention to the small things, Use your manner, Don’t get discouraged when problems arise. Many other Basic knows The workplace was fine.
Deutsche bank is a good company. Employees also good. Good achievement and benefits. Dressing sense also required. Time Punctuality must be required. A
Benefits
Cons
Career
Started my career with one of best bank , learned many things by training which was provided , Have got Much appreciation by team and onshore on adoptions and other activities