Deutsche Lufthansa AG

Deutsche Lufthansa AG Employee Reviews

India30 reviews

managementworkfreelotjobtimeworkinglufthansa

Awesome place to work and to gain experience

It was good to work at Lufthansa Airlines. Each day is an experience. Friendly Atmosphere. If you like travel or to be around people, and if you have exceptional customer care skills, then its a best place to work.

Everyday we can learn there

It was really a good experience working there as you can learn so much on daily basis. We were given EPF. We were also given extra hours allowance. Financially company made us strong.

Pros

One time meal is provided

Cons

We worked for 8hrs only

Regional Flight Attendant

You'll be working on fixed position for as long as you want but do not expect promotion or any parallel job option. Salary and perks are really good. Free tickets for you and your family. German colleagues are really nice and friendly. It's just due to pandemic and bad economic conditions all around the world airline is asking to leave a lot of employees.

Absolutely great workplace

Wonderful company to work with. Great working environment Very professional management and crew friendly atmosphere . Great experience to work with the airline. Stress free flying

It was as great as i can imagine

I cant define Awesomeness of my experience.it was great the company and its culture is more than satisfying i had a fabulous experience there and surely i wanted to join with this kind of great organizations.

Interesting place to work and grow in a career position

My position provided me the avenue to gain new skills in effectively and efficiently relating with customers, handle numbers of clients at ones even under pressure, while maintaining quick resolution and satisfaction

Productive and fun place.

Good Company to work.Motivate the employee to work hard.Entertainment employee with fun Friday . Celebrate different festival in a year.Work and entertainment both are here.

Pros

Free cab.

Cons

Noting.

Lots of learning and a fun place to learn

Customers are very friendly and understanding. They expect perfectionism and I have been appreciated many times for meeting the deadlines on time as per their expectation.

Learning is good there

You may find very aggressive work culture in Sapient. There projects are of very short duration so sometime it is difficult to project yourself within the team.

Productive and Fun place to work

You get a lot of time to yourself. The work culture is pretty relaxed. You get many discounts on Personal travel tickets. You get to fly to Europe(Germany) everytime.

Pros

Free time

Cons

Salary is just okay.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Deutsche Lufthansa AG?

It was an amazing place to work

The work would deal with interaction with people and providing them the highest standard service,It also involved meeting new poeple which I personally look forward to.

Pros

Great work envirnment

Cons

No growth

productive and hard working

Its a workplace where you can learn a lot it give a lot of exposure and a good work culture the managment is good and understanding they give us a lot of trainings

Key Account manager

*New Business Development *Existing farming Sales Leads Pipeline Quarterly forecasts & Reporting as per KPI Vendor Management Contracting No Growth in present environment Very good work life balance

Learnt Corporate Culture

It is a good exposure and working experience with Lufthansa. Learnt the significant aspects which is related to the Management. Exposure in Team Handling.

Pros

Flexible Timings

racial discrimination towards indians

experienced Racial Discrimination many times because of being Indian. only 5 years contract for indian. job is not secured

work as well as fun at work place

It is a company where i have worked hard as well as the organization's work atmosphere glows my internal skills and gives me a new way to show my skills

Pros

Free meal

Cons

nothing

Nice experience

Its very nice working with Lufthansa. The work life balance was really good. The client communication is really good. The process is really designed well.

Excellent management team - Nice ailrine to work

Great company to work. Management team very patient with new employees. Training provided with patience, one to one personal training to equip to be an expert. Team was fun to work with. Not much stress but understanding

Pros

Great place to work. Take care of their employees

Cons

Shift work but as a trainee it opened a world of opportunities to gain knowledge

Every day is a surprise, sometimes good and sometimes bad

It was 10am at the height of summer. As usual, the air-conditioning was malfunctioning. Tempers were high, both among the staff and the thirty something clients waiting to be served. It promised to be a very busy day. Under the circumstances, it was difficult to be cool, calm and collected. One mastered the arts of patience and tact, despite insults and abuses from prospective customers. Lufthansa works on the premise that the customer is always right. As a result the management was not very supportive in times of clashes between the client and the staff. On the other hand, it was generous with bonus payments and salary increases. Nobody ever left Lufthansa for another airline. Consequently the co-workers aged together in the same workplace for years and years. It was one big happy family. The most difficult part of the job was when there was a flight delay, and one had to manage the daily load of clients with informing and rebooking an additional 300 passengers. It was a nightmare. The best part of the job were the reduced rate flight tickets to anywhere in the world on the Lufthansa and partner airlines netwrok.

Pros

free and reduced tickets

Cons

Tension filled job

Flight attandant

Flying For Lufthansa German Airline was dream come true. The work place, the Colleagues, the perks, the friendly management and comfortable hours of flying. The hardest part part was to get up at odd hours. Travel was fun and to meet new people on board everyday.

A day at work

Its usually night shift everyday when i was working in airports work without any delays of the schedule is challenging and to work as a team is great experience for me.i also had opportunity to be as a team leader for 3 shifts.if the passengers are missing or we are tight in the departure or arrival time its a high amount of pressure.and most enjoyable part in the job is to have a great amount interactions between different people,staffs,different situations to handle and all helps to develop to adapt in any situations and work with full efficiency.

Pros

free access to lounges and food

Cons

no break or to relax in this work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deutsche Lufthansa AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Deutsche Lufthansa AG with

• Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?