Diebold Nixdorf

Diebold Nixdorf Employee Reviews

Overall it was nice working with Diebold Nixdorf. They have good amount of projects, salary is credited on last day of the month. Other benefits for employees are good.
For TSM ( S.S.S PATRA) I regained my job because his behaviour is very hard & before joining his Dimand money 1 month. But Diebold nixdorf is very good company and his management is very good.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Good
I was a fresher when i was joined on that company. The management are very friendly and encourages to learn and work. The colleagues are also very friendly and had helping nature. I learned how to handle the situations and manage the work and home. And also learned how to behave with different people. Overall it was a nice and unforgettable experience on that company.
Work culture at Diebold Nixdorf is very nice, Management has allowed individual decision making authority. Performance is judged on the basis of final achievement. Got scope to learn indirect tax laws of all the 13 states under Eastern Region. Most enjoyable part of the job was representing Regional Finance before the Global Management.
very nice work life and personal life balance. Flexible timings. Good work culture. nice management. hands on various products. abroad going opportunities.
Cons
learning opportunities are less
Okay work culture. Remember it is not a software company an ATM company, so the culture is not like a pure play software company. Processes could improve.
Learn as much we can. good knowledge center to take care . ready to move field at anytime with no hasitation. working style will be improved as we follow the procedings of DB
Good work culture. the future vision is missing in leadership. we have to work 24/7. as long as u don't get issues its good job. that's all for now.
Working in Diebold Nixdorf is really good experience.I learn new features in my technology and my company follows standards every time .my company supports me in all situations.
I had worked here for 7+years and feels there is no job security here. You may ask to leave any time. Otherwise work life balance is OK and feels comfortable at work.
A good work-life balance is very important in our life. ... In today's intensely competitive global environment, companies that support work-life balance practices and encourage their employees to manage their personal energy effectively will come out on top.
There is too much freedom to learn and really u can enjoy ur work. Really you can manage both office and personal work. No limitations on learning part
I am very thankful to Diebold nixdorf India Pvt ltd. It was a very good Time to work with Diebold, it's a very place to work. I have enjoyed the work and learned
Management is good. Work pressure is less Learning is fine Job Insecurity a little bit. Work From Home option available. Onsite options are a bit less.
Work place was nice, easy to understand work if you have experience, fit for fresher's and experienced person's, i will recommend to friends for their career start with this company.
Diebold Thane is not that great to work. The work Environment is relaxed. However company needs some good international experienced managers to help it grow.
Nice place to work, There were some excellent staff members who went above and beyond in terms of making sure I was dealt with efficiently , some team memembers were very helpful in terms of direction and leadership I found 3 of my supervisors who I dealt with directly were very very professional and prompt made me feel secure and confident in my job there was a lot of information on offer in terms of travel and mechanic s of the job description in general overall I was very impressed
Zero corporate culture. Zero talent. Pathetic HR. No space to grow technically. Worst team. Company is in loss now, and obviously it is due to the people that work here.
Good and excellent place to wok with Have the pleasure in employers satisfaction as a key moto Was treated with respect and love Team work was always distrabuted fairly to
Nice culture to work with excellent opportunity to learn. More space provided to employee to quality academically. Teams are very supportive in nature.
  1. Employee Reviews