Diebold Nixdorf

Diebold Nixdorf Employee Reviews

India188 reviews

Found 188 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,881 reviews

Good to work.

work-life balance good culture ok management the org structure can be improvedgetting a good project is important paymaster confusion policiesconfusing HR portal

Productive and fun working place

Good place to work , team, management and client are also good, we learn client interaction how to interact with them with good communication verbal and non verbal

Great Environment

Excellent Place to workGood Work Life BalanceLot of learning opportunitiesWFH option under PandemicSo far all good and happy to be here Management is good

Fun place to work with .good pay

Its great place to work .good job security and pay is also good . People are very friendly . Technology stack is very good and lots to learn as learner .

Pros

Good pay, good tech stack

Cons

Process is very slow

Productive and fun place

Typical day at work : Back to back calls and chats to English agentsWhat I learned: Learned many tech stuff in my 3 years of experienceManagement: no commentsWorkplace culture: Nice

Good work environment

- Good Infra.- Friendly and supportive people.- Ok salary- Less growth and learning will be negligible

An enjoyable yet learnable organization

The work culture is just fine here, considering from an organization from where I'm coming and which had really rich work culture, and have no-complaints what-so-ever. Management is fine. They do their job and doesn't pose any problems to their team members.

Pros

Work-life balance, Quality work (atleast since 9 months of my working history here), Paid finely (Although I wish more.. ), Work pressure is fine, Dont have any complaints for management

Cons

No vaccination yet, HR policies along with their team members seemed weak to me

Overall it was nice working with Diebold Nixdorf. They have good amount of projects, salary is credited on last day of the month. Other benefits for employees are good.

For TSM ( S.S.S PATRA) I regained my job because his behaviour is very hard & before joining his Dimand money 1 month. But Diebold nixdorf is very good company and his management is very good.

Pros

Ok

Good

productive and competitive workplace

I was a fresher when i was joined on that company. The management are very friendly and encourages to learn and work. The colleagues are also very friendly and had helping nature. I learned how to handle the situations and manage the work and home. And also learned how to behave with different people. Overall it was a nice and unforgettable experience on that company.

Good Working place , Seniors are very helpful , Professional approach is very field

Work culture at Diebold Nixdorf is very nice, Management has allowed individual decision making authority. Performance is judged on the basis of final achievement. Got scope to learn indirect tax laws of all the 13 states under Eastern Region. Most enjoyable part of the job was representing Regional Finance before the Global Management.

Productive and relaxed

very nice work life and personal life balance. Flexible timings. Good work culture. nice management. hands on various products. abroad going opportunities.

Cons

learning opportunities are less

Okay work culture. Remember it is not a software company an ATM company,

Okay work culture. Remember it is not a software company an ATM company, so the culture is not like a pure play software company. Processes could improve.

Good

Learn as much we can. good knowledge center to take care . ready to move field at anytime with no hasitation. working style will be improved as we follow the procedings of DB

Average company

Good work culture. the future vision is missing in leadership. we have to work 24/7. as long as u don't get issues its good job. that's all for now.

Working in Diebold Nixdorf is really good experience.I learn new features in my technology and my company follows standards every time .my company supports me in all situations.

No Job security

I had worked here for 7+years and feels there is no job security here. You may ask to leave any time. Otherwise work life balance is OK and feels comfortable at work.

No comments

A good work-life balance is very important in our life. ... In today's intensely competitive global environment, companies that support work-life balance practices and encourage their employees to manage their personal energy effectively will come out on top.

No comments

Fun at workplace

There is too much freedom to learn and really u can enjoy ur work. Really you can manage both office and personal work. No limitations on learning part

It's a very good company to work and learn

I am very thankful to Diebold nixdorf India Pvt ltd. It was a very good Time to work with Diebold, it's a very place to work. I have enjoyed the work and learned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diebold Nixdorf. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Diebold Nixdorf with