DigiMantra Labs

DigiMantra Labs Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

"Great place to work"

It is one of the best companies I had seen till date. The people who work with me are very supporting. I highly recommend working here it's a really relaxed and calm environment.

helping senior, good environment

i joined here as fresher i have learn so many things , nice work environment , which motivate me to learn new things, All seniors are very helping .........

I have been working at Best Company full-time for more than a year

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.

"Positive and Friendly Environment "

Great place to work, great benefits, great team environment. Very inclusive. The Management is always have the best solution to any concern/problem and always there to encourage & provide the best guidance or help. The most enjoyable part of job is that company engage employees in extra curriculum activities by celebrating festivals, birthday occasions with full of enthusiasm.

environment friendly

I have worked here about six months as a web developer as Intern. My experience is very good here.Seniors are very cooperative. Great work, great learning.

Best Workplace

Supporting management. Good place to work and learning. Good environment and fun workplace with lots of growth. "IDEA-INNOVATE-GROW " DigimantraLabs rocks :)

Best IT company in Ludhiana

Culture of this company is great. Growth potential. Great Management. Good projects. Offers great learning opportunities. Employee recognition and appreciation.

Great company with a great environment and a cheerful owner.

DigimantaLabs is a great place to work especially if you are just starting out in your career. You'll get to learn a lot and all the employees are very friendly and helping. The office environment is great and energetic. I've been working here for the past 2 years and it's been a great journey till now.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DigiMantra Labs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

DigiMantra Labs Reviews by Location