Digital Management, LLC logo
Digital Management, LLC

Digital Management, LLC Employee Reviews

Average

The work culture at Digital Management Inc is good. An average experience overall for the people working in here. Good colleagues, clients, atmosphere.

Straightforward work decent company to work for

Overall experience was good I just feel the contract that I was working on didn't have a lot of work to be done. When I would finish a task or a project I would just sit around waiting for the next task or project that needed to be done which made my job pretty boring at timesBut aside from that they are a fair organization it's a great place to start if you want to gain some experience or take some training or certification while you are not busy with work

Pros

Pay is decent, work is straightforward, management was accommodating

Cons

No advancement opportunities, benefits were mediocre

Innovative and Professional Experiences

I get to work with data and visualize data in order to make critical business decisions. I get to nerd out and am supported by my team in all of my tasks. Great and collaborative work environment!

Pros

innovation, technology, experience

Cons

developing culture, developing L&D

State of the art, progressive company

There is a sense of community and belonging in the company. The HR department does a good job of staying in contact with all employees, and being available 24/7.

Pros

Flexibility in work hours

Terrible management and environment

This place is terrible work environment just because how garbage management is which really sucks because the work isn’t too bad and the pay is good but the mental strain this place puts on you it isn’t enough! I would stay away from this place far away been here a long time now with the hopes stuff would change but it never will it’s a very toxic environment and don’t even get me started on the union it’s most definitely 100% company ran!

Pros

None at all

Your Experience Depends Upon Your Placement

I worked as a contractor for a government location, and as such while DMI was a lovely company, the government issues were something I had to deal with on a day to day basis. DMI has a great work ethic, and cares about its employees. Your day to day issues will depend upon where you are working out of, given that government work often has its own stipulations. You have to divide this from the actual company though, as DMI has nothing to do with that.

Pros

professional growth, good benefits, steady work

Cons

government contracts

Open Environment

What I appreciate most of a setting like "Digital Management" was that the daily tasks were understood and goals were met daily. Everyone understand their role, dismissing the need for micro-supervision

Pros

Flexible lunch

Cons

Some heavy lifting

It’s a good working environment

It’s a all around good working experience I love the people and the pay for the hardwork and dedication I put into going to work everyday to change my life for the better

Great company to work for!

Great company to work for! My manager was really helpful and understanding! Working environment was great and my colleague were very helpful! Overall is a great company!!

Disconcerting Patterns

I have had four different managers in 5h3 last year. This last one has fired half of the service desk, while the company continues to add clients. The work is piling up but management doesn't seem to understand that decreasing the workforce while increasing the workload does not work. There is no room for advancement and they don't pay you for the work you do. They talk down to you and appreciate nothing. Profits are prioritized over everything, including employee health and safety. Avoid at all costs.

Pros

Cons

No advancement, condescending management

Jobs at Digital Management, LLC

See more jobs

New challenging work but very stressful

Its good that there is no time-bound to come to the office, Team is very helpful You will get good work to do in a very limited time. Good learning Stakeholders are very supportive, they understand the constraint the team is facing. It is like working with family

Good company

Good people. Challenges with COVID-19 but a good environment. People are respectful and work hard. Some challenges with geography but people work hard to do the right thing.

Lack of direction

Company is lacking focus on direction. Prepping for IPO so the goalposts continue to shift in order to save a dollar. Leadership is severely lacking commitment.

Otima empresa

Empresa muito boa, otimas pessoas para trabalhar. Chefia organizada.

Na

If you are looking for respect honestly job security this is NOT the place for you management is the worst dont care about the employees you will be told that you will get a raise and Not get it

Pros

Great insurance

Cons

POOR management

Greed Greed Greed

This company cares about one thing, profits. I was not given the resources needed to properly fulfill the contract I supported. DMI has an extreme culture of greed.

Overall great employer

My experience with DMI was as a contractor, and thus afforded me limited interaction with most other DMI personnel and culture. When I voiced concerns, DMI was responsive and did their best to make my employment there positive and successful. DMI has a global presence and does good things for their employees outside of the US, which is refreshing, and makes me feel good about being part of their organization.

Pros

Responsive to employees, Philanthropic culture

Talented people offering cutting edge solutions

DMI works with a well-known enterprise clients and offers the very best innovative solutions in the emerging tech space. The people are talented and the vision is clear.

Low Salary on Goverment Contracts

Salary is far below local averages. Rewards for outstanding work is minuscule. Cost of living increases appear to not exist. On site management is excellent but corporate involvement appears to be non-existent.

Pros

Flexable Hours

Cons

Healthcare

Awful. Don’t work any where that does not pay what your worth.

This company is good with flexibility and PTO. You do have to fight and keep reminding management to please approve your PTO. But management here is a joke and nothing is consistent. You can never go up in this place. There is no appreciation at DMI. The people they hire here never come to work and when they do they never work. They put more work on people that do show up and expect everything to be done by a dead line. They do not pay for the amount of work you do. I have been here for 4 years and they are hiring people with little to no experience WAY higher pay than me and some of my other co works. There is way more I can put in here but I’m running out of room. Hope this helps people to not to not work some where that does not pay your worth. Definitely not worth it.

Better for college hires, juniors.

High caliber of development talent. Too much power is given to the BA/Scrum Master roles. Company lacks advocates for developers.There is a culture of micro-management. Most of their core 4 or 5 clients are not good to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Management, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Digital Management, LLC