Digital Management, LLC logo

Digital Management, LLC Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Was a great place to work

Co-workers were friendly and willing to assist when needed. Employees were eager to learn and willing to take on more responsibilities. Supervisor was understanding and helpful.

Pros

Snacks in the break rooms

Cons

Long working hours

Your Experience Depends Upon Your Placement

I worked as a contractor for a government location, and as such while DMI was a lovely company, the government issues were something I had to deal with on a day to day basis. DMI has a great work ethic, and cares about its employees. Your day to day issues will depend upon where you are working out of, given that government work often has its own stipulations. You have to divide this from the actual company though, as DMI has nothing to do with that.

Pros

professional growth, good benefits, steady work

Cons

government contracts

Na

If you are looking for respect honestly job security this is NOT the place for you management is the worst dont care about the employees you will be told that you will get a raise and Not get it

Pros

Great insurance

Cons

POOR management

Low Salary on Goverment Contracts

Salary is far below local averages. Rewards for outstanding work is minuscule. Cost of living increases appear to not exist. On site management is excellent but corporate involvement appears to be non-existent.

Pros

Flexable Hours

Cons

Healthcare

Awful. Don’t work any where that does not pay what your worth.

This company is good with flexibility and PTO. You do have to fight and keep reminding management to please approve your PTO. But management here is a joke and nothing is consistent. You can never go up in this place. There is no appreciation at DMI. The people they hire here never come to work and when they do they never work. They put more work on people that do show up and expect everything to be done by a dead line. They do not pay for the amount of work you do. I have been here for 4 years and they are hiring people with little to no experience WAY higher pay than me and some of my other co works. There is way more I can put in here but I’m running out of room. Hope this helps people to not to not work some where that does not pay your worth. Definitely not worth it.

A good place to work

DMI is a very good place to work that promotes a healthy work/life balance. They are growing and do their best to provide competitive compensation and benefits.

Awesome Place to Work

This company invests in its employees, builds relationships and are committed to excellence in their employees, products and services. It rewards, nurtures and protect their investment. DMI introduces all state of the art equipment, benefits, stock options and certification trainings.

Pros

Open to employee ideas

Going through transition

A good company all around A very good culture Decisions made in vacuum at times with no discussion Growing by acquisition and feeling pain of integration

Pros

Flexibility and Benefits

Cons

Questionable decisions by management

Rough onboarding

While there are many potential opportunities to be found at DMI, I must say that the onboarding process was very rough. The pay and compensation is competitive but there seems to be a very disconnected work culture and this makes it hard to feel that one belongs.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Rough OnBoarding Process

lack of ability to move up

Decent company, worked away from main headquarters which didn't allow for much of the benefits given to employees in Northern Virginia. Bit of a cut throat environment with being rolled under the bus at the location I worked.

Jobs at Digital Management, LLC

See more jobs

great place to work at

I was in sales for Comcast .i like that I went to different places, I help so many people with their problems.The was good and received bounds of doing your job. I didn't like the chargebacks

Pros

good money ever week

Cons

short-term

Contractor

As a contractor it was a great place to work, good pay, good benefits, easy commute. They have great Holiday parties if you work on the corporate side.

Fine company to work for

many great people but they no longer hold the contract for the place I work so I'm looking for employment elsewhere. their salary and benfits are comparable to most.

In Club

If you're not a member of the executive's "in" club, your career will go nowhere fast. They like to bring in their friends over others. The snacks are nice

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Scattered and inattentive to their employees

DMI was the prime contractor for a government contractor. When the contract was extended they were the only contractor. The onsite management treated us like cogs, easily replaceable and expendable. When questioned about the mass exodus of long time employees, they stated that it was due to fear of the contract. These were employees that had been there for over 10-15 years and had been through multiple contracts. The management rarely would connect with the staff and wouldn't recognize the morale was at an all time low. Other places may have a better experience and DMI corporate may be a different culture. But DMI is one contracting company that I will do my best never to have the pleasure for working for.

Pros

compensation was adequate

Cons

Management was a joke.

Hired great talent!

I have enjoyed working at DMI--the people I work with are wonderful and talented and there is a real family feeling between coworkers. There was a management change a couple years ago and this had a very negative effect on morale and many people who had been with the contract for 20+ years left. Management stated in an all-hands that they were not concerned about the lost talent. Morale sank further. But even so, I have felt blessed to work here because I enjoy the work and the non-management people. And the second level management was very connected with us--especially in the engineering side of the house. Benefits are pretty good. Overall, I would definitely recommend the company, but I would wish people luck with the management--I am sure not all contracts have the issues we had!

Pros

Working with really great people; commute was great; salary was good

Cons

Very low salary increases even with exceptional performance reviews; disconnect with management

Dmi

Best job I have ever worked. The entire team was friendly and it was a free environment. The company always had fun raffles for everything verizon center.

Pros

good place to work

Cons

low pay

Exceptional place to work for in the Information Technology industry

DMI has been named one of the Best Places to Work for 3 straight years. I really like the benefits and the workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I've had the opportunity to work with a very diverse and intelligent group of people.

Pros

Great Benefits

workplace

This company is amazing. The environment is friendly. My leadership is approachable. They have various contracts so they are always availability to work.

benefits

Cons

n/a

Relaxed

I thought the workplace was fairly laid back as in there was no set uniforms, but at the same time it was not a place to goof off. You were expected to be there on time and do your job.

Pros

No uniform

Cons

Short

Good Company

Has awesome benefits and a cool culture. HQ is in Bethesda. I worked for them as a contractor and always felt like part of the team. Salaries were higher than other companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Management, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question