Digital marketing consulting

Digital marketing consulting Employee Reviews

I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 1.5 years.

For Freshers and Interns Only

The work at Digital Marketing Consulting is only good for those people who are looking to get an experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing only. If you are looking for a company that takes serious projects/clients with a good in-house team starting from adding a team leader, project manager, video editors, photographers, and etc, then you have to look for a better option. Good for freshers only.

learn a lot of things & fun work place

When i joined in "Digital Marketing consulting" i learned a lot of things.Actually my communication skills are low i can understand the words but i can't reply to them so i feel bad in that time it impacts on my career in that time they help me a lot i am honer to be a part of DMC

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital marketing consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Digital marketing consulting Reviews by Location

• Digital marketing consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?