Dimension India Networks (P) Ltd.

Dimension India Networks (P) Ltd. Employee Reviews

"I have worked for dimension India network for over 1 years. DIN is great company with strong values and an exceptional outlook. I would recommend DIN to anybody interested in finding a challenging engineering position."
Very Worst experience in this company, Its shoutable for those people who only know that how "chatu" you are.My 3 years of experience teach a lesson to me that its a company only manufactured a donkeys'
Pros
employees like a brother
Cons
everything is a con
work hard learn new things and eveverything will be easy at din. excellent work culture, so much to learn, you can persue studies also. politics is there but manageable
Environment was very good. a funfilled workplace. Management is also good. The hardest part is to complete work on time. and enjoyable part is the party after completion of work.
Overall is good but main issue is salary problam. Other wise time to time parties,movies, sports , tour and month & fun. But increment is very poor, thanks .
Pros
No lunch only weekly parties
Cons
Only functions and parties
it's a good company to start your career with. Cool and fun loving colleges, a very helpful management.Company understand what they need from it's employees and how to get things done.
Pros
time flexibility
Cons
low salary and monotonous work
Dimension Data India is great place to work. I am working with Dimension Data full-time (More than 3 years) Good work culture observed. Excellent teamwork with cross business units.
Pros
There are good and dedicated people working and interested doing a good business, The office environment is great and so are the people.
Management is very good with best surroundings and fun work place and I'm in 99acers team our work is target based with good incentive plans.
Pros
Free tea