DIRAA HR services

DIRAA HR services Employee Reviews

A place where you can identify yourself in career front.

So they (Diraa hr services)are the best amongst I know. They not only just refer you to a employer but also provide start to end consultation keeping in mind your profile, your expectations and your suitability to fit in a company role.Diraa hr services, Rocks ..n doing a great work

Pros

Always gives the best in recuritment platform

Cons

Best in everything

The Great place to check for a suitable job

Diraa hr Recruitment Consultants provide the right manpower recruitment solutions to make sure both employers and employees benefit from their services. They have a vast clientele across all industries/sectors in India as well as abroad.They have a professional and dedicated team who have answered all my calls promptly and kept me updated at every stage. They take great effort and pay attention to details during the recruitment process.I will recommend their services to employers seeking manpower requirements and job seekers to get a boost in their careers.Great service. Thanks again.

Pros

Best place to get a job

Cons

Best place to get a job

Very productive place to work

Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at DIRAA HR services, I think is the bestManagementIn general, managers at DIRAA HR services are the bestCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at DIRAA HR services is bestOverallMy experience working at DIRAA HR services is on of the top so far

Good example as a best supportive hr services

“Technically strong team members, friendly, very easily approachable good at par with market”.I viuch anyone to get a job in diraa hr services.All the best diraa.

Pros

Kind enough to accept our requirement

Cons

Noooooo

I am a banking candidate of diraa.

Passionate towards getting a job for the candidates truly deserves to be the best in coimbatore tamilnadu and in India.I am very happy with their service.

Pros

Professional ethics in supporting candidates

Cons

Nothing to say

Best placement center in coimbatore

Kind enough to support us in all the way until we join in a reputed company.I found diraa on a right time to enhance my career in a very good environment.

Pros

Best placement center

On Time process genuine commitments

I have approached more than 50 hr consultants in coimbatore.except diraa hr consultants even not 1 consultancy I will give even a single star for their inefficiency.very good understanding and professionals.

Pros

One of the best hr consultants in India

Cons

None rather than the best

Luckiest candidate of Diraa hr services

Without experience at this pandemic period is extremely difficult but in no time diraa hr services made it so simple that to in a banking profile is extraordinary.Guys you deserve a 5 star rating.

Pros

Banking recruitment is simplified

Cons

May bec need 100 yeats to tell

Brilliant and Fast paced company

Finest example to jobs at ease good mannerisms and support to employees and candidates made them number 1 and best job consultancy in coimbatore.proud to be a part of it for a long time.

Pros

Fast paced best consultants

Cons

Not even a word to say

Hr Manager

Thank you for given a bright opportunity all these days after all these years,I thought this is the time to reciprocate and inform the world.You people are the kindest and best MD of this Tamilnadu.I really thank each one of you given me a great opportunity.

Pros

Kind people always do kind things

Cons

What to say none

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DIRAA HR services?

As a employee I feel the best in diraa management

I rate them as the best employers if coimbatore in all aspects travelled few countries for the training.all the employee of diraa is in good condition because of the management

Pros

Professionals and ethical people

Cons

Great example of professional ethics

I have found them in Google and met them a year back and found to be the very best hr in coimbatore.I am very happy to review them after seeing their great involvement and support in rendering.

Pros

Best job consultancy in coimbatore

Cons

Nine t9 say

Jobs at ease at Diraa hr services

My life will be very much changed because of diraa hr services supported from the root cause from the day I joined.I really appreciate the management team for their kindness.

Sr accountant

I believed them and they believed worked out properly my trust never wasted in any manner.my life changed and I am a good samaritan to others as like diraa hr services to all the people.

Senior manager

If you want to learn and to be too in your profile then approach diraa the only company having a professional ethics on coimbatore.I have been placed at chennai

The name speaks to it's best

God gave such a company to people like us in the name of diraa,as a fresher struggling to get a breakthrough in IT sector.Inwondered they gave a good support and guidance throughout my process.You people are really saviours of coimbatore.

Overall satisfied with the diraa experience

I have 18 years experience with diraa hr services have 11 years.Noble people with broad mind to support to help each and every employee.They treat them very politely and professionally.

Branch manager in diraa hr

My life balanced after joined in diraa.best management policies with handful of delighted salary with foreign trips and incentives.No one in hr industry will pay that amount in Tamilnadu.

No companies can match the best practises of diraa hr services.

Nobody can match the best practises of diraa hr services in tamilnadu.i am a glad employer to take a full advantage of diraa hr services.very professionals with young and energetic team.

Best hr job consultancy in coimbatore

Good management who cwn give you a life to acheive your goals.diraa is brand equity name of tamilnadu and keep their employees like a maharaja.thanking everyone in diraa hr.

Lucky to be a part of diraa family

One of the best time in my life is when I was working for diraa hr services in coimbatore.my entire hr knowledge was on a better level coz of diraa hr.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIRAA HR services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

Compare DIRAA HR services with

• DIRAA HR services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?