DISH

India212 reviews

Found 212 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,061 reviews
dthdishindiapressureseniortargethandlingsalary

Not satisfied

Under Distribution channel, so there is no growth in thay thatsy switch this company to the another. Facing some issue with the distribution partners during the period .

Nice Product & good Productivity

Good Environment company is very big in our country many people working this time 24*7 on call centers and more technician working at dish tv pvt ltd.

Pros

Demo

Cons

long hour

DISH insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Nice working environment

I like to work in Dish Tv for its working timing slots. Nothing extra pressure except work profile. Feel free to work without panic. Good working environment.

Good

I will wait better opportunity to growing my future..permanent life settled. Well comfortable environment.....i have very hard working.....to be honestly working..

Overall Experiences with dishtv is good enough in order to proceed or build a good career growth or path. Even I learnt lots of things which make me more comfortable to work in.

very good culture to work

Very nice atmosphere, friendly environment.Very helpful seniors acting as a mentor and motivator.I enjoyed each and every time spent at dish.Very energetic team I had.

product is very good and also culture is very good

very good culture and friendly working with the team members also.the product when we selling its very good and easy sell .the overall company is very good

good

Cons

An excellent organization to work with

A very proactive and employee friendly company which provided excellent work life balance and a five day working week. My supervisor was an excellent and considerate manager.

Pros

Five day week

Cons

Moderate salary

terrible people controlled by worse bosses.

It is a place for clock watchers. very little autonomy to do your job or role. Mostly micro-controlled to a level that you will not, Culture is mostly "Yes Sir, I will do it sir". Getting in and out of the office in time is the hardest part of the job.

Pros

almost a govt job without the security

Cons

strict 9 hour day (including an hour off for lunch)to work

good

Dish is my client. So its good to work with dish. We are building the fault management system and automation for them. We are basically building the end to end system for fault management and automation and reports for Dish

for learning its best place

its good place for freshers after expriance quite slow to grow . as per current market salary is quite good. job is not secure however if you will do best then you are secure everywhere.

fun when time is for fun!work when time is for work!

very good company to work no problems QA finding very easy and friendly management looking forward to work again if i find near by jobs in cali good ppl

Pathetic Hr , Seniors play politics with even their subirdinates

Poor Hr ,management, pathetic environment full of Politics. No job security even if you r efficient. Leaders wants their staff shud be like bloody fools and their chamchas

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Worst Hr

Good company to learn and work

Work life balance could be a bit on the edge as it is a 24/7 * 365 running round the clock operation.salary is handsomely paid to deserving candidates.overall,a good company to work

Dishtv is Good for learning

Working an Area Sales Manager. This company is very good for employee. I learn many things from here. This company is pioneer in dth industry and indias no 1 dtg operator.

shift work learned a lot of new skills required in satellite broadcasting Experience full server rooms handling a lot of real field equipment great management and security

na

company working culture is good. salary and other payment timing also very good. overall its a good company to work. i suggest if any one wants to work he can without any doubt.

Service is too bad

Dish tv company is not given any appraisal last 5 year.. It's a not a onroll job..Dish tv service is worst service in india.. I am suffering too many face problem in market due to service. There is no extra facility to work for senior employer.

Trainner

Its the third party contract basis job.so there is no job security here.anytime you can get fired by the company without prior notice.so be careful to join tbis company

it was good

it is little bit stressful but you get a lot of positive yet tough training to work under pressure and you will be able to handle all the problems as the seniors are very helpful.

It's a school

Never go for this company. Lot of layoff and job insecurity. In management, there are no leaders only boss and managers who knows only to threat you on your job and plays only blame game.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DISH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DISH with