Disha Computer Institute

Disha Computer Institute Employee Reviews

Actually this job was not as much good but I was thinking abt to getting money from typing job my typing speed was good this time . However then my diploma result has been declared nd getting 65 percentage then I was rude abt marks, then I was thinking how would I getting the admissions with this percentage to government clg
Management is not well to hear, salary issue workplace culture is well but most of hardest part of the job is they you given you additional workout in marketing , pamphlets hand distribute on colleges residency area with no pay out
It's a best experience . That involves convenes the students to admission .I do work with smart attitude. I got head of branch position in the institute.
good place but not for future because no increment of salary. Students are good but no experience teachers are there yes its knowledge place but good teacher can enlight your future
Good director & team work.but salary issue was creating every month. there is no increment in salary as per employee performance or experience person.Office timing was too much.
This is a awsome place to work for. Everything is best.The pay scale should be improved as per industry standards. Management is very nice.Supportive co workers. Proud that I was a part of Disha.
Pros
Not such
Cons
High timing with less salary, work time is high some holidays may also get cancelled that means we have to go to office on Sundays too. If anyone is good in work his boss is happy with him till he comes on time or not, but if employee said there is problem we can't come then they cut Salary for 2 days even he informed to boss.
Pros
Free learning of new courses.
Cons
Long hours of working with less salary, No holiday in season but when no season he can take holiday.
I was joined as a faculty trainer for programming language later on for graphical softwares. I loved to work with the company mates and was really fun.
With the teaching experience i cleared my programming language concepts in deep through the self study, I learned how to teach and how to face quations of students.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Disha Computer Institute?
basically it good to be there because you can learn there many skill related to computers, also there are many activities taken by the teams for advertisement of class, also you can visit to many peoples related to different fields and can have a great experience of market.
I have learned more about computers knowledge n I enjoy the every events....seminars n workshops It is grt to work there I have lost the because of some personal issues
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
1 hour
I'm a manager of disha computer institute.Patan(Satara). This is my own business.I have more knowledge in computer..............................................................
last moment, work in stress, project management, it was good experience to work under stress. it also helpfull to improve my programming skills
Best management. Best co-workers and their behavior.' amazing culture. nice experienced. provide best out of best quality to each and every student. well train faculty.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
long hours.
It is all fun to work at Disha computer istitute. Because i learned my course from the same institute and after sometime i was there as a trainer and after some-more time i was a sub-manager there. so it
Disha Computer institute is a very good institute. I worked in this institute on faculty post and also handale a management of this institute.I live this job becuse of low salary.
a typical day at workwhat you learned-managementyour co-workers-helpfullthe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long houres