Divert

Divert Employee Reviews

Not fun very stressful

Very stressful job and the pay is ok. When your there awhile they tell you they will move you up but never do . The one boss there is ok. And the other boss is a joke all he does is play video games on his computer when he could be out on the floor helping us. And when he is on the work floor he ether is damaging stuff on the machines. Or over working us wash bay techs. The hole business is a mess and very stressful. They over work us for the amount of pay they pay us . Horrible company to work for.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Businesses is very unorganized and they over work us

Stay away

Managers come and go it seems on a monthly basis , very dangerous place to work , people get hurt all the time , poor training for forklifts ,OSHA need to visit all the locations before someone really gets hurt. Been here for a long time and it just keeps getting worse. Time to make a change as this is a dead end job.

Pros

puts some money on the table

Cons

To many to list but safety is the main one

Worse job I ever worked

As an assistant tech you get treated like replacable trash. No matter how hard you work there is no advancement until someone quites or dies.Everyone does what they want and pretty much looks out for themselves except a few. Management doesn't handle any issue that arise between workers.This led to an employees almost about to fist fight.There was more work put on day shift because manager is present. Plant manager played favorites. Plant manager was inexperienced in managing workers this led to employees slacking off while other were forced to work harder. Don't work here if you are looking for a career because this isnt the place for it.

Pros

You get to learn about maintaining the equipment if they decide to train you.

Cons

Everyone does what they want, more work put on day shift because manager is present, plant manager played favorites, plant manager was inexperienced in management, plant ran like a circus show, assistant tech are treated badly with little help., infested with german cockroaches, there are no showers so you go home stinking like fecal matter, washing bins that smell and contain mold and maggots, No raises unless you move up

They don't care

I use to feel like I belonged there but now that we have a manager that doesn't care about us it very stressful. Me being there for about three years, you would think they would care, or even acknowledge that I'm willing to put the time in, but as ll I get is more work to do, lied to often

Very stressful

Very fast passed and stressful, they tell you from the door you have no security your just someone that can be replaced.you have to work full speed come start to finish, must also do many different jobs including your own.

Pros

Cons

No senurity

Good but not the best

Management was great. Hard work but work worth doing for the compensation. The hours were long, and there was the occasional tolerance of other employees, but overall an enjoyable environment.

Pros

good pay

fast paced

Descent pay for the kind of work that it is, easy to move up the ropes. Pretty good coworkers and benifits through the job as well. Good treatment here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Divert. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4