DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD Employee Reviews

India35 reviews

Fresher's must try.

Good place to work for freshers to get experienced.Good accomodations and food facilities. Need patience and tolerance throughout work culture.

First of all I would like to say it's a politics job

I think my job role is a most difficult before going to divis.After one week I felt like y I entered in this.Outside talk is super about divis,but inside of the company is a 1/5.

Pros

Every thing with money no free pros is there

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Noo

NooooMeans just no....Worst experience I had in that companyI didn't recommend that company to work that's it.....and worst managementWorst behaviour of management

Work experience is amazing ,and accommodation is good ,but food is not good . incremental position maybe applicable types and the position of production

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Shifts

Pls don't work to this company

Worst management and not impaartence employee divis impaartence only managers and beside local villagers. Employees are are struggling to worst rules. Management treats to daily labours not employes

Good shift works

Best with rooms and food but more chemicals and medicine weekly 2 holidays yearly 38 holidays.cr leaves best one and seniors are very with freshers.It was a good experience in divis

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

10 hours work

Bad culture at work place

For fresher employ only painting and cleaning work ,all manager and si mentally pressurise . Every day mentally and physically pressure to employ, nothing will be learn from work sector .

Pros

Waste food

Cons

Maximum time more than12hr

Production department is the more knowledge learning better than other departments and it's competitive work and maintain good management and provide good salary.

its ok for experience purpose

I joined this company for experience purpose .I thanks to divis labs for provide me a job opportunity. I got their two year's experience. I gain knowledge of CGmp, documentation of production department and various types of production equipments.

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Tea break

Not Suitable for Merit and average candidates

No Humanity, dignity of labour and sufficient air not providedThere is no support from seniors to manager levelThere is no scope to learn new thingsDaily target based workManagement believes only the managers level category I Don't hear any enjoyable part in this job

Pros

In time salary

Cons

Multiple Factors

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD?

Fun place

Awesime work place had great fun ..fair job ..u can have great experience over there ..just go for it you will be pleased with the work culture in divis

Pros

Managment perfection

online work

it very helpful company and high safety. this company was noted every person safety. this company was help to poor people and helpful. so my work experience is so happy.

A good company.

Divis has a good company who settled in Hyderabad and who enjoy life with out tensions. In divis there is no tension about job life it's perfect example of enjoyed life.

Productive Workplace

Good place to work and evolve. Divis laboratories is the client i worked for and they have always been encouraging the constructive outcomes and allows to enhance technical skills at the best possible way.

Divis

Work culture is not good but if work in Divis you can work anywhere. In Divis work is so good for production chemist. And there is nothing to learn new things but you can do any work

Great company to improve your knowledge. It will mould you as hard worker.

Divis laboratories is a good company to work with. You will get wide range of exposure in this company. According to safety , E. H. S, quality , GMP norms it would stands one of the greatest companies in india.

Pros

Accommodation and hostel facility for very low price.

productive work place

Fine place to learn so much knowledge while facing the regular audits and mock audits. Already have seen MHRA and Pre FDA audits to prepare and strengthen investigations by following regular audits

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Lkng hours

Productive and very hard

Ovrall Divis Laboratories Ltd culture below average,but salary growth very high. US FDA approval company, personal safety and processing safety is very high.

Pros

Free lunch

is very work stressed

this is private company, is best safety,climate is well, management system is poor, work stress in every employee, overload hevy work, bad culture inwork place, intention.

Worthless

The management did not support employee in any of the ways for his personal growth and wont even follow any regulation related to labor dignity. The HR resources are worst.

good pay but no job culture

its a bulk drug production company and there is more chemical pollution. but the safety measures are very high and safe. good salary and clean & green environment overall the site.

Pros

good food provided at cheaper price

Cons

no work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD with