DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD logo
DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD
View all DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD reviews

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD Employee Review

I had learned more about maintenance of motors,a/c units and ahu systems.i had also played a key role in project work of installing the chillers and heat recovery units for obtaing cooling in rooms which has high c.f.m. And i also had a good knowledge in documentation.

Same location

its ok for experience purpose

I joined this company for experience purpose .I thanks to divis labs for provide me a job opportunity. I got their two year's experience. I gain knowledge of CGmp, documentation of production department and various types of production equipments.

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Tea break

Fun place

Awesime work place had great fun ..fair job ..u can have great experience over there ..just go for it you will be pleased with the work culture in divis

Pros

Managment perfection

Cons

online work

it very helpful company and high safety. this company was noted every person safety. this company was help to poor people and helpful. so my work experience is so happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD with

• DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD
  • Project work was mork intresing as it contains total maintenace of work and work management