DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

Working at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh: 24 Reviews

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh24 reviews

hourgoodcompanyworkmanagementlongplacelearned

Fresher's must try.

Good place to work for freshers to get experienced.Good accomodations and food facilities. Need patience and tolerance throughout work culture.

Noo

NooooMeans just no....Worst experience I had in that companyI didn't recommend that company to work that's it.....and worst managementWorst behaviour of management

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks

Work experience is amazing ,and accommodation is good ,but food is not good . incremental position maybe applicable types and the position of production

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Shifts

Pls don't work to this company

Worst management and not impaartence employee divis impaartence only managers and beside local villagers. Employees are are struggling to worst rules. Management treats to daily labours not employes

Good shift works

Best with rooms and food but more chemicals and medicine weekly 2 holidays yearly 38 holidays.cr leaves best one and seniors are very with freshers.It was a good experience in divis

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

10 hours work

Bad culture at work place

For fresher employ only painting and cleaning work ,all manager and si mentally pressurise . Every day mentally and physically pressure to employ, nothing will be learn from work sector .

Pros

Waste food

Cons

Maximum time more than12hr

Production department is the more knowledge learning better than other departments and it's competitive work and maintain good management and provide good salary.

its ok for experience purpose

I joined this company for experience purpose .I thanks to divis labs for provide me a job opportunity. I got their two year's experience. I gain knowledge of CGmp, documentation of production department and various types of production equipments.

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Tea break

Fun place

Awesime work place had great fun ..fair job ..u can have great experience over there ..just go for it you will be pleased with the work culture in divis

Pros

Managment perfection

online work

it very helpful company and high safety. this company was noted every person safety. this company was help to poor people and helpful. so my work experience is so happy.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD?

Great company to improve your knowledge. It will mould you as hard worker.

Divis laboratories is a good company to work with. You will get wide range of exposure in this company. According to safety , E. H. S, quality , GMP norms it would stands one of the greatest companies in india.

Pros

Accommodation and hostel facility for very low price.

is very work stressed

this is private company, is best safety,climate is well, management system is poor, work stress in every employee, overload hevy work, bad culture inwork place, intention.

Worthless

The management did not support employee in any of the ways for his personal growth and wont even follow any regulation related to labor dignity. The HR resources are worst.

good pay but no job culture

its a bulk drug production company and there is more chemical pollution. but the safety measures are very high and safe. good salary and clean & green environment overall the site.

Pros

good food provided at cheaper price

Cons

no work culture

good to work in that company

learned as per the company requierments, typical day with long hours but enjoyed well with working enviotnment with supportive staff not differentiated with important and not important works

Pros

free accomidation

Cons

no exact timing in duty hours

Good

Handling of process equipment's in a better and efficient way. Divis management system committed to providing good environment at working locations. And good communication with co-workers.

production supervisor

it s a good company for entry level persons , so that they can easily learn the things from pharmaceutical world.its located in india ,vizag,

No fun work place

We handled chemical fire . On that day we learned how to handle fire Our management given training before the fire take place. Very comfort to work with my co-workers. No work in the job is very hardest part. I enjoy my work.

Very good to learn&work.

I learned and Worked very well.My co-workers also good and feel great to work with them.

Project work was mork intresing as it contains total maintenace of work and work management

I had learned more about maintenance of motors,a/c units and ahu systems.i had also played a key role in project work of installing the chillers and heat recovery units for obtaing cooling in rooms which has high c.f.m. And i also had a good knowledge in documentation.

Production work place

performed hard work at ground level. learned about team work in depth. attended training programs regular to enhance cGMP and safety systems more duty hours without any compensation work atmosphere is not good

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD with

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD Reviews by Location

Learn about DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

• DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD
  • Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?