DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD logo
DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD Employee Reviews in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

its ok for experience purpose

I joined this company for experience purpose .I thanks to divis labs for provide me a job opportunity. I got their two year's experience. I gain knowledge of CGmp, documentation of production department and various types of production equipments.

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Tea break

Fun place

Awesime work place had great fun ..fair job ..u can have great experience over there ..just go for it you will be pleased with the work culture in divis

Pros

Managment perfection

online work

it very helpful company and high safety. this company was noted every person safety. this company was help to poor people and helpful. so my work experience is so happy.

Great company to improve your knowledge. It will mould you as hard worker.

Divis laboratories is a good company to work with. You will get wide range of exposure in this company. According to safety , E. H. S, quality , GMP norms it would stands one of the greatest companies in india.

Pros

Accommodation and hostel facility for very low price.

is very work stressed

this is private company, is best safety,climate is well, management system is poor, work stress in every employee, overload hevy work, bad culture inwork place, intention.

Worthless

The management did not support employee in any of the ways for his personal growth and wont even follow any regulation related to labor dignity. The HR resources are worst.

good pay but no job culture

its a bulk drug production company and there is more chemical pollution. but the safety measures are very high and safe. good salary and clean & green environment overall the site.

Pros

good food provided at cheaper price

Cons

no work culture

good to work in that company

learned as per the company requierments, typical day with long hours but enjoyed well with working enviotnment with supportive staff not differentiated with important and not important works

Pros

free accomidation

Cons

no exact timing in duty hours

Good

Handling of process equipment's in a better and efficient way. Divis management system committed to providing good environment at working locations. And good communication with co-workers.

production supervisor

it s a good company for entry level persons , so that they can easily learn the things from pharmaceutical world.its located in india ,vizag,

No fun work place

We handled chemical fire . On that day we learned how to handle fire Our management given training before the fire take place. Very comfort to work with my co-workers. No work in the job is very hardest part. I enjoy my work.

Very good to learn&work.

I learned and Worked very well.My co-workers also good and feel great to work with them.

Project work was mork intresing as it contains total maintenace of work and work management

I had learned more about maintenance of motors,a/c units and ahu systems.i had also played a key role in project work of installing the chillers and heat recovery units for obtaing cooling in rooms which has high c.f.m. And i also had a good knowledge in documentation.

Production work place

performed hard work at ground level. learned about team work in depth. attended training programs regular to enhance cGMP and safety systems more duty hours without any compensation work atmosphere is not good

Productive Workplace

Had learnt management skills , Project tackling, understanding the values of human relations and psychology of co-workers and working accordingly.

Cons

Long Hours

productive

performance, feel very much tension at the time of facing audits, the hardest part of the job is preparing records for audits, all my co-workers were moved friendly with me, the most enjoyable part of the job was complements of auditors and a typical days at work were facing FDA audits. I learned talk less - do more and the management is very good and strict.

Pros

free uniform

Production

Fun at work,hard work nature habbit,good growth in bulk production

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD with

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD Reviews by Location

Learn about DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

See DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD ratings, salaries, jobs in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
  • DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD