DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

Chemist10 reviews
India10 reviews

hourgoodcompanyworkmanagementlongplacelearned

Fresher's must try.

Good place to work for freshers to get experienced.Good accomodations and food facilities. Need patience and tolerance throughout work culture.

Work experience is amazing ,and accommodation is good ,but food is not good . incremental position maybe applicable types and the position of production

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Shifts

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Energizing work tasks

Production department is the more knowledge learning better than other departments and it's competitive work and maintain good management and provide good salary.

online work

it very helpful company and high safety. this company was noted every person safety. this company was help to poor people and helpful. so my work experience is so happy.

Divis

Work culture is not good but if work in Divis you can work anywhere. In Divis work is so good for production chemist. And there is nothing to learn new things but you can do any work

Great company to improve your knowledge. It will mould you as hard worker.

Divis laboratories is a good company to work with. You will get wide range of exposure in this company. According to safety , E. H. S, quality , GMP norms it would stands one of the greatest companies in india.

Pros

Accommodation and hostel facility for very low price.

Productive and very hard

Ovrall Divis Laboratories Ltd culture below average,but salary growth very high. US FDA approval company, personal safety and processing safety is very high.

Pros

Free lunch

No fun work place

We handled chemical fire . On that day we learned how to handle fire Our management given training before the fire take place. Very comfort to work with my co-workers. No work in the job is very hardest part. I enjoy my work.

nice work place

performed hard work at ground level. learned about team work in depth. attended training programs regular to enhance cGMP and safety systems.

Production

Fun at work,hard work nature habbit,good growth in bulk production

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD with