DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD logo
DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

its ok for experience purpose

I joined this company for experience purpose .I thanks to divis labs for provide me a job opportunity. I got their two year's experience. I gain knowledge of CGmp, documentation of production department and various types of production equipments.

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Tea break

Not Suitable for Merit and average candidates

No Humanity, dignity of labour and sufficient air not providedThere is no support from seniors to manager levelThere is no scope to learn new thingsDaily target based workManagement believes only the managers level category I Don't hear any enjoyable part in this job

Pros

In time salary

Cons

Multiple Factors

Fun place

Awesime work place had great fun ..fair job ..u can have great experience over there ..just go for it you will be pleased with the work culture in divis

Pros

Managment perfection

online work

it very helpful company and high safety. this company was noted every person safety. this company was help to poor people and helpful. so my work experience is so happy.

A good company.

Divis has a good company who settled in Hyderabad and who enjoy life with out tensions. In divis there is no tension about job life it's perfect example of enjoyed life.

Productive Workplace

Good place to work and evolve. Divis laboratories is the client i worked for and they have always been encouraging the constructive outcomes and allows to enhance technical skills at the best possible way.

Divis

Work culture is not good but if work in Divis you can work anywhere. In Divis work is so good for production chemist. And there is nothing to learn new things but you can do any work

Great company to improve your knowledge. It will mould you as hard worker.

Divis laboratories is a good company to work with. You will get wide range of exposure in this company. According to safety , E. H. S, quality , GMP norms it would stands one of the greatest companies in india.

Pros

Accommodation and hostel facility for very low price.

productive work place

Fine place to learn so much knowledge while facing the regular audits and mock audits. Already have seen MHRA and Pre FDA audits to prepare and strengthen investigations by following regular audits

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Lkng hours

Productive and very hard

Ovrall Divis Laboratories Ltd culture below average,but salary growth very high. US FDA approval company, personal safety and processing safety is very high.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD?

is very work stressed

this is private company, is best safety,climate is well, management system is poor, work stress in every employee, overload hevy work, bad culture inwork place, intention.

Worthless

The management did not support employee in any of the ways for his personal growth and wont even follow any regulation related to labor dignity. The HR resources are worst.

good pay but no job culture

its a bulk drug production company and there is more chemical pollution. but the safety measures are very high and safe. good salary and clean & green environment overall the site.

Pros

good food provided at cheaper price

Cons

no work culture

good to work in that company

learned as per the company requierments, typical day with long hours but enjoyed well with working enviotnment with supportive staff not differentiated with important and not important works

Pros

free accomidation

Cons

no exact timing in duty hours

Better

Not much good for My studies...Good environment to work in Divis.. I was given my best to Divis till... The Company has best for API Got all awards almost like FDA ISO9001 CGMP

Painfull ecperiance

It is to hard to work at that area...high rules and regulations with discipline.all workers are coperative...management shows 12 hours duty for audit period..it is so painfull to come on early hours

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Good

Handling of process equipment's in a better and efficient way. Divis management system committed to providing good environment at working locations. And good communication with co-workers.

production supervisor

it s a good company for entry level persons , so that they can easily learn the things from pharmaceutical world.its located in india ,vizag,

No fun work place

We handled chemical fire . On that day we learned how to handle fire Our management given training before the fire take place. Very comfort to work with my co-workers. No work in the job is very hardest part. I enjoy my work.

Very good to learn&work.

I learned and Worked very well.My co-workers also good and feel great to work with them.

Project work was mork intresing as it contains total maintenace of work and work management

I had learned more about maintenance of motors,a/c units and ahu systems.i had also played a key role in project work of installing the chillers and heat recovery units for obtaing cooling in rooms which has high c.f.m. And i also had a good knowledge in documentation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD with