DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

India35 reviews

Clear

hourgoodcompanyworkmanagementlongplacelearned

Fresher's must try.

Good place to work for freshers to get experienced.Good accomodations and food facilities. Need patience and tolerance throughout work culture.

Production department is the more knowledge learning better than other departments and it's competitive work and maintain good management and provide good salary.

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Fun place

Awesime work place had great fun ..fair job ..u can have great experience over there ..just go for it you will be pleased with the work culture in divis

Pros

Managment perfection

Divis

Work culture is not good but if work in Divis you can work anywhere. In Divis work is so good for production chemist. And there is nothing to learn new things but you can do any work

Productive and very hard

Ovrall Divis Laboratories Ltd culture below average,but salary growth very high. US FDA approval company, personal safety and processing safety is very high.

Pros

Free lunch

is very work stressed

this is private company, is best safety,climate is well, management system is poor, work stress in every employee, overload hevy work, bad culture inwork place, intention.

good pay but no job culture

its a bulk drug production company and there is more chemical pollution. but the safety measures are very high and safe. good salary and clean & green environment overall the site.

Pros

good food provided at cheaper price

Cons

no work culture

No fun work place

We handled chemical fire . On that day we learned how to handle fire Our management given training before the fire take place. Very comfort to work with my co-workers. No work in the job is very hardest part. I enjoy my work.

Very good to learn&work.

I learned and Worked very well.My co-workers also good and feel great to work with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD with

• DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?