DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD Culture reviews

Work culture is not good but if work in Divis you can work anywhere. In Divis work is so good for production chemist. And there is nothing to learn new things but you can do any work
Awesime work place had great fun ..fair job ..u can have great experience over there ..just go for it you will be pleased with the work culture in divis
Pros
Managment perfection
Cons
Ovrall Divis Laboratories Ltd culture below average,but salary growth very high. US FDA approval company, personal safety and processing safety is very high.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
this is private company, is best safety,climate is well, management system is poor, work stress in every employee, overload hevy work, bad culture inwork place, intention.
its a bulk drug production company and there is more chemical pollution. but the safety measures are very high and safe. good salary and clean & green environment overall the site.
Pros
good food provided at cheaper price
Cons
no work culture
We handled chemical fire . On that day we learned how to handle fire Our management given training before the fire take place. Very comfort to work with my co-workers. No work in the job is very hardest part. I enjoy my work.
I learned and Worked very well.My co-workers also good and feel great to work with them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD?