DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

India35 reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

hourgoodcompanyworkmanagementlongplacelearned

its ok for experience purpose

I joined this company for experience purpose .I thanks to divis labs for provide me a job opportunity. I got their two year's experience. I gain knowledge of CGmp, documentation of production department and various types of production equipments.

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Tea break

Bad culture at work place

For fresher employ only painting and cleaning work ,all manager and si mentally pressurise . Every day mentally and physically pressure to employ, nothing will be learn from work sector .

Pros

Waste food

Cons

Maximum time more than12hr

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Production department is the more knowledge learning better than other departments and it's competitive work and maintain good management and provide good salary.

A good company.

Divis has a good company who settled in Hyderabad and who enjoy life with out tensions. In divis there is no tension about job life it's perfect example of enjoyed life.

Productive Workplace

Good place to work and evolve. Divis laboratories is the client i worked for and they have always been encouraging the constructive outcomes and allows to enhance technical skills at the best possible way.

Divis

Work culture is not good but if work in Divis you can work anywhere. In Divis work is so good for production chemist. And there is nothing to learn new things but you can do any work

Mainly focus worked in QC -Process monitoring lab side(it means inprocess,intermediate and genaral CGMP of lab activities

#First of all i have to change my work place# I don't have any other company working style# Have improvement in work style# Have to increasing my salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD with