DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD

DIVIS LABORATORIES LTD Management reviews

this is private company, is best safety,climate is well, management system is poor, work stress in every employee, overload hevy work, bad culture inwork place, intention.
No Humanity, dignity of labour and sufficient air not providedThere is no support from seniors to manager levelThere is no scope to learn new thingsDaily target based workManagement believes only the managers level category I Don't hear any enjoyable part in this job
Pros
In time salary
Cons
Multiple Factors
The management did not support employee in any of the ways for his personal growth and wont even follow any regulation related to labor dignity. The HR resources are worst.
It is to hard to work at that area...high rules and regulations with discipline.all workers are coperative...management shows 12 hours duty for audit period..it is so painfull to come on early hours
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Handling of process equipment's in a better and efficient way. Divis management system committed to providing good environment at working locations. And good communication with co-workers.
We handled chemical fire . On that day we learned how to handle fire Our management given training before the fire take place. Very comfort to work with my co-workers. No work in the job is very hardest part. I enjoy my work.
Had learnt management skills , Project tackling, understanding the values of human relations and psychology of co-workers and working accordingly.
Cons
Long Hours
performance, feel very much tension at the time of facing audits, the hardest part of the job is preparing records for audits, all my co-workers were moved friendly with me, the most enjoyable part of the job was complements of auditors and a typical days at work were facing FDA audits. I learned talk less - do more and the management is very good and strict.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
#First of all i have to change my work place# I don't have any other company working style# Have improvement in work style# Have to increasing my salary