Divis Laboratories

Divis Laboratories Employee Reviews

Good environment culture to work at divis

Good environment and happy with the management to solve the problems relating to employees Relatiion with employee and employer Working hours Management policy

Excellent

Very cool environment and work also very cool. In which we can gain more knowledge. Friendly colleagues. Lots of fun. No stress. follow strict safety rules.

Divis laboratories LTD good company

1.I can work at servicing and meantime supervisor it is a good work. 2.I can attended different shifts. 3.every day i enjoy the work. 4.I learn something how to solve problems and how to maintain the supervising skills.

Excellent Research Pharmaceuticals

Very nice and friendly Management and research and development Team. Kind supervisor and teams. Quick learning possible by working overtime. Divis shares profits to employees by helping them in different ways.

Visakhapatnam

Production of API was main job role in Divi's laboratories.Work will be arduous & shift based for most of the roles. I used to make plant layouts for construction of new blocks & also used to work in batch production & monitoring in BPRs creation and sometimes even used to help when there is a need of manual help for subordinates.

Nothing new to learn

It's no use for a chemical engineer to work in production department, there is no learning happening. Food is okay, company is clean, but no proper communication. Lack of people talking in English. No transportation to and from the company.

Production department

Not relevant work what I studied and what I am doing.sometimes overtime hours working.but they do not consider as overtime work.salary is not hiking evry year.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over time

We have to work extra hours without any payment, full racism by management

This company doesn't use skills, using only for physical activities,like painting, cleaning. Here they don't give minimum respect to employees. Complete domination by management.

Pros

Salary and increments

Cons

Full racism by management

No fun at work place, but productavity is very high

Here productavity is very high morethen dr reddys labs, but quality drug not more than dr reddys labs. Here system not follow some times like working hours.

Good management, good communication skills and respectful.Most dedicated my work. I learn how to make properly the duty and good talking communication in CO-workers

Pros

Free lunches

Strict and discipline

It is having very stict rules and regulations...at audit time it 12 hours duty for all...it is difficult for going to duty at early hours.the management is ecofreindly.

Pros

Minimum cost of lunch

productive and harmful workplace

Work at this company some times 12hrs duty and management stress I learned at this company different types of pumps,reactors,centrifuges, rcvd,he,and so on different types of other machines etc I managed the three floor block 5 workers and 1000 equipment's maintenance I have been maintained the 5 workers at job location and repairing of damaged works of the equipments I maintained the 20kl reactor damaged propeller and relace new propeller The most enjoyable part of my job is repairing of equipment's and I knowing day by day very interest knowing about new things

I have learnt a lot from my previous organization which has become a life long stamp on me an indelible stamp. It has a positive atmosphere of working and all the employees respect each other.

Pros

Allowences

BUild engineer

my first place of work as administrator.the place with a lot of memories .Used and maintained automated build jobs,Worked on Unix/Linux Environments and for deploying our environment.

Innovative but poor administration

Not a bad company but comin to the administration lacks in many issues like issuing employee no., taking certificates away and whenever we need them following some foolish protocols. Morever they change the rules according to their interest and their own profit.

typical attitude of company management

actually, electrical engineer will do electrical works. but in divis labs electrical, mechanical engineer do which work can do by a chemical engineer. but chemical engineer do which work told by a manager.

hard place to work

Worked for 16hrs for audits and very hard working managment. But had good communication between co employes.But good company to learn knowledge on all equipment's no service engineer will come to rectify the major problems

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

no pays for overtime

I learned and enjoyed the work and company's Environment

Divis Laboratories is one of the largest Bulk manufacturing company which produces powdered drugs in bulk and the company is located near the sea which is a very good environment to work with and the company contains large production department along with adequate quality department all followed cGMP and I loved working there even for short time.

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

nothing

mixed opinion

Iam worked in devis in the year of 2008 it is observed that work culture is bad like supervisors shouted in in decent language If they change it is good for company But management money policy is good they put on their people in good position Still I don't know why divis not recute different skill people's Thanks

friendly environment at divis

i worked in divis as electrician in nalgonda co-workers supported me a lot its my starting job i worked very hard there and learned so many things related to job

Good

A good Company for Local people to work, good managment, encourages employes for both work and sports

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Divis Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Divis Laboratories with