Diya System

Diya System

Diya System Employee Review

highly stressful.

there are rotational shifts, and the company offers transportation, food facilities, but the work is highly stressful, you will be handling 3 chats at a time, you will a few things about web hosting but other than that there is noting to learn.

Same role

The trainer in aso batch sudheer, he is very partiality. He is selecting the employe whom he wish to finalize . It was my worst experience in the training section which I have faced. Even for the emergency leave they are not giving permission . Other all experience in company was excellent and the facilities too . Actually I wishing to work in this company due to his partially he have put the lowest mark . Even in my batch there where people who dono any thing and he was helping in exams too.

Worst experience

Interview process is lengthy. They threw us out of the company after the training session without any valid reason. Trainers are too bad. They show much partiality amongst the staffs. Don't know how to treat the employees. Stressful working atmosphere. Higher officer's don't have humanity.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Good place

We can learn new things everyday. Their we had good technical trainers who trained us. We had cab and accomodation facility. We also had 2 canteens for both veg and non veg.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Worst manger who insult

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diya System. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Diya System with