Diya System

Diya System

Diya System Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

Good place to start exploring the technical as well as industrial issues. Great peopleGood support

Good as first job

Typical day - 9 hours office time with only 40 mins break. You'll learn just the very basic technical knowledge, how ever you'll learn customer service.Hardest part of job was sitting for long hours. Nothing is enjoyable here.

The trainer in aso batch sudheer, he is very partiality. He is selecting the employe whom he wish to finalize . It was my worst experience in the training section which I have faced. Even for the emergency leave they are not giving permission . Other all experience in company was excellent and the facilities too . Actually I wishing to work in this company due to his partially he have put the lowest mark . Even in my batch there where people who dono any thing and he was helping in exams too.

Fun work place with lot of responsibility

Great team workResponsibleFun loving colleaguesResponsible team managers and operation managers. Uphelding work ethic and human values.Giving more values to sports. Work and life balancing was very good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diya System. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Diya System with

Learn about Diya System in popular locations

• Diya System
  • Productive and fun work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?