Diya System

Diya System

Diya System Employee Review

Fun and best place to start career for freshers

Good place fir freshers to start career. If you perform well, then you will be have chance to move to higher level. But salary is low and annual hike % is very less

Pros

Free lunch, free commute

Cons

Long hours, less pay

Same roleSame location

good atmosphere

It's good to being part of it. They provide sales incentives as well as commission. During annual day period, lots of sports as well as culture activities will be conducted which helps employees to enjoy n set their mind free. Secure n safer company.
Same roleSame location

It was a good environment to work

Before joining to floor, they train us very well and that is the most good thing. Team managers were very helpful. Based on training we start our work and as the days passes, we learn more and more new technology. Overall I was happy to work in Diya Systems.

Pros

It was comfortable to work in Diya Systems( Part of Endurance International Group)

Cons

none yet identified
Same location

The trainer in aso batch sudheer, he is very partiality. He is selecting the employe whom he wish to finalize . It was my worst experience in the training section which I have faced. Even for the emergency leave they are not giving permission . Other all experience in company was excellent and the facilities too . Actually I wishing to work in this company due to his partially he have put the lowest mark . Even in my batch there where people who dono any thing and he was helping in exams too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diya System. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Diya System with

Learn about Diya System in popular locations

• Diya System
  • Fun and best place to start career for freshers