DMart

DMart Employee Reviews

Dmart is good platform for fresher and hard worker. There are more chances to get promotions. There are happy envirment in the Dmart. You can graspping lot of knowledge about FMCG. MY EXPERIENCE IS VERY NICE WITH DMART.
Managers and officers did not know how to talk with the staff but overall they help the staff at every turn of life they never force to work overtime
Pros
Salary On time
Cons
Did not consider the lower level opinions
I have experienced a good culture in dmart I felt like a family there it's been the best experience there dealing with customer was good they have thought us our culture
overall good place to work. management is also good. very understanding seniorsvery friendly staff abd colleguesvery happy working therewould recommend
Write and submit security reports. Provide security. Maintain law and order in area of jurisdiction. Monitor staff by patrolling with them. Assign work areas for officers to patrol. Protect the people and property. Conduct routine patrols with team. Look out for suspicious persons, vandalism or hazards.
It was great experience to learn new things such as team spirit, leadership, time management, communication skills and friendly environment. I could learn to value money more.
it was a nice experience overall skill was developed within me and culture was faced paced so need to work fast I have learned better communicating skills .
While working at Dmart, I learnt more communication skills and had good experiences of working and met new people who were extremely cooperative in all sort of work.
Avenue super Mart Ltd company Is good & average company. This company working process is high class. This company infrastructure good. But this company not available travel package and not available workers food facilities.
i would like to work at that place as it was fun working there i learned many things from there as it was great experience working overe it. as my work was to handel the cash and to count the product as well as maintain the cleaness and inform the daily counter.
I was working for 6 hours in a day, they have scheduled my timing based on my college schedule which really helped me to balance my earning and reading time. i worked as a cashier for one year and then they recruited me as a customer service representative where i was supposed to solve the problem of customers related to exchange of products, any changes in the bills and many more. overall it was a very good experience.
It is good service . Simple language for interview Time management is best Best opportunity home in people Indeed web site is good And good response
Full of confidence i like socializing with and people and helping them gives me satisfaction. I am honest hard working person and dedicated to the work assigned
It was competitive. fast paced required good communication. I used to manage the stuff and interact with the customers and reeaaly enjoyed doing it. the pay rate was also good.
Was productive job and competitive job. Busy Job. Mall management was good. My colleagues were from various cultures. Challenge was to manage cash and keep it safe.
I'm glad to explain the team which worked with close and friendly Nature the manager who always supported to me and encourage alot to finish work with very smoothly
I have learned how to manage things and sell products to the customers. The workplace culture was good. The most enjoyable part of the job was to make good company.
For people in India it is best spot for folks and they can get easily each types of product from there and more there is all kind of facilities suh as cinema, food court and store products also.
I cashier at D- Mart and it's pretty easy, to be honest. Sometimes they forget to give you breaks but you just have to speak up when you know you are supposed to have one. You meet a lot of really great people and the workers are friendly.
Working at DMART was fun as i had worked over their with the friendly staff, they all were very helpful and supportive. Moreover, the management also listen to the employees patiently.
1@Best environment to work in Dmart. 2@Well collaboration between management and staff. 3@salary pay on time. 4@cooperative supporting staff&Management.
  1. Employee Reviews