DMart

DMart Employee Reviews

I personally think that d'mart is not workplace it's my second home , because of friendly nature of all my my seniors and my colleagues. I spend my good time with the mark 🥰
Pros
Time punctual
Cons
45 mins
Good Company but management may lead with good manager. Colleagues and subordinates also good. Company third party policy need to have some changes.
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
No canteen facility
It is a very good association for begginers who seeling for the job, but you need to work very hard to achieve your goals.all the staff and coworkers will help you to complete your tasks
Glad to did job overthere I was guiding customer According to their needs and desires as well as helped them with my best knowledge. I hope I'll get part-time job in windsor canada.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Didn't have off days
It was great working there,great store, all the employees and employers were greatly skilled and qualified they all know how to do there work and the consumers were very happy.
Workers and very helpful and co-operative. Offers work equally without any discrimination. Also give employee of the month to motivate every employee.
The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Jobworkplace culturea typical day at workmanagementtypical day at workwhat you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the jobDO NOT include confidential company information or personally identifiable information, such as names.Your company review and job title will
Great place to work when you have no experience of work. They will provide proper training and staff is also very helpful. Learn a lot by working there about retail work.
Work is good enough but salary is little lessWork environment is goodCustomer friendly: we must be careful with few customer due to short tempor so always we should be customer friendly
Pros
Doubles salaries in pandamic situation, on festival days
Cons
Way of speaking to their subordinates
Dmart is good platform for fresher and hard worker. There are more chances to get promotions. There are happy envirment in the Dmart. You can graspping lot of knowledge about FMCG. MY EXPERIENCE IS VERY NICE WITH DMART.
Managers and officers did not know how to talk with the staff but overall they help the staff at every turn of life they never force to work overtime
Pros
Salary On time
Cons
Did not consider the lower level opinions
I have experienced a good culture in dmart I felt like a family there it's been the best experience there dealing with customer was good they have thought us our culture
overall good place to work. management is also good. very understanding seniorsvery friendly staff abd colleguesvery happy working therewould recommend
Write and submit security reports. Provide security. Maintain law and order in area of jurisdiction. Monitor staff by patrolling with them. Assign work areas for officers to patrol. Protect the people and property. Conduct routine patrols with team. Look out for suspicious persons, vandalism or hazards.
It was great experience to learn new things such as team spirit, leadership, time management, communication skills and friendly environment. I could learn to value money more.
it was a nice experience overall skill was developed within me and culture was faced paced so need to work fast I have learned better communicating skills .
While working at Dmart, I learnt more communication skills and had good experiences of working and met new people who were extremely cooperative in all sort of work.
Avenue super Mart Ltd company Is good & average company. This company working process is high class. This company infrastructure good. But this company not available travel package and not available workers food facilities.
i would like to work at that place as it was fun working there i learned many things from there as it was great experience working overe it. as my work was to handel the cash and to count the product as well as maintain the cleaness and inform the daily counter.
It is good service . Simple language for interview Time management is best Best opportunity home in people Indeed web site is good And good response
Full of confidence i like socializing with and people and helping them gives me satisfaction. I am honest hard working person and dedicated to the work assigned
  1. Employee Reviews