DMRC

Working at DMRC: 21 Reviews

India21 reviews

i have work in CC-47

this project have been very carefully and witch have nice, so this work his reminded the next project. so i have next work DMRC. witch work /life is sic or

Choose only when u have no option left.

I am currently working as a station controller (basically non executive), honestly speaking all allowances,perks and freedom are for executives only,non executives are treated as labours who are mentally and psychology oppressed.

Pros

Good salary at intial level

Cons

Long hours, hectic job, heavy night shifts, poor management, seniors try to shift all their responsibilities to their juniors, all perks are only for executives, non executives are treated as labours.

DMRC insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Supportive environment

good management and service

the best profit of being an ex_employee of DMRC is that your basics fundamentals will be so strong that after that wherever you go, there will be no need to prove anything whether it is management level, supervisory level or technical level.

Delhi

Delhi Metro is very nice corporate comony in india i like this compny delhi metro compny.job is life secure and other facility good job for delhi metro

A really good start to your life.

Working there is really competative. Need to finish within time bound. Perks youre getting are really good. Work of civil engineer is always really hard compared to other streams.

Stagnation and Poor Work culture

I would suggest DMRC as the last resort for males. Join only if you have no other options. On the contrary, for the female employees this is one of the best jobs as they are given a lot of freedom. Once you join DMRC, you will not be able to think about anything else. No time for family, work culture is extremely bad. Seniors try to shift their responsibilities on juniors. You will have to work in night shifts too. And believe me night shift at DMRC is as bad as it can be.

Pros

Delhi based job

Cons

Night shifts, poor work environment, stagnation, high workload, tense personal life

Typical Day

Typical day includes coming the office on time, as the founders and leadership team is highly professional for time. If you need help you can knock the door and he is available.

The best of which i have seen up til now😄

The best place i admire to get in to... The perfect job atmosphere that i want throughout my life.. till i get retired 😅 Moreover it gives incentives for hard work...the best part😁

Pros

Complete coordination and assistance provided selflessly by the authority😇

Cons

Long hours😓

Aegis Ltd and customer services

On the week off day ,doing work is the typical and learned how to face the problem and wants suitable rebuttal and good management and environment and all of the most thing salary provide on time .

Cons

Dmrc is a world wide rail transport orgniasation.

DMRC have very good environment for female staff .good salary and give more benefits as per government norms. I learn punctuality and more discipline in my life.this attitudes helps me in my personal life also.DMRC helps me becomes positiveness towards every one by dealing with number of different type of customer at station . I learn passions and calm at dmrc.

Pros

Give allounces of refresments

Cons

Health check after every four year

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DMRC?

DMRC culture of work and contract management

Seamless work culture among officials at corporate and officials deputed on the project sites enables flow of information or concerns from bottom to top management and vice verse. Quick compliance on any observation on quality, safety, health and environment in and around work places are ensured and recorded. Capability of project management to plan and timely execution of work without any loss or damage of property.

shashtri park it

the company was very good but i cant stay here anymore so ive resigned to this company basically every one want move out for a new envornement so just i am the one

Pros

Cons

2much

Productive and fun place.

Basically I was selected as an intern in delhi metro rail corporation on campus. In dmrc the environment was extremely good and productive. The staff there was really supportive and helpful.I was working there in hr department for the first month and in the next month in january 16, I worked in inst and control department at shashtri park metro depot, delhi. The management was as I mentioned were very supportive that guided me and motivated me to do well. The hardest part as such there was nothing at all. Flexible working hours , good management .Good co-workers makes the environment very healthy and productive.

Pros

free lunch, stipend.

Cons

nothing

It was a great experience and I would like to do a site job or Designer job in the company.

It was a great experience. When i started learning about the things happening in DMRC , i thought how could i learn so much different things(for e.g. tunneling ). But later , i gained knowledge about it and learn new things.I would like to thank DMRC for giving me such a great training.

Learnt a lot after department change

A very renowned company to work with. Progression part is missing, a large gap of disparity between executive and non executive part.

Pros

Brand Name

Cons

Progress and remuneration

Technical Manager and planning and machinery manager at DMRC site

Technical,P & M, TBM Manager at metro tunnel site. DMRC Planning all lifting and lowering. Management of TBM drives. Working for tunneling projects of DMRC metro in CC 01 and CC 18 and CC 23

job Security/Advancement

a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

Free metro pass

Cons

Long work

Productive & Learning Work Place

One of the important platform of my civil life I learned how to manage risks All my co workers are hard workers Preparing documents Billing

Pros

Free Accormodation

productive & safety culture

i think every day is typical day,but one thing i remember actually that day is sunday and i reach at site when i saw no one on the site i call to pm this monday every one is abscent. to do work in rational environment. most of help full night shift in chilly cold night fare wellparty etc.

Pros

fare well party

Cons

day shift & nigth shift both in a single day

excellent job creation

hardest part of the job faced during construction in underground and elevated portions after taking maximum safety for men and material to avoid any disaster and enjoyed benefits for future generations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DMRC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DMRC with

Learn about DMRC in popular locations

• DMRC