DNV

DNV Employee Reviews

India21 reviews

workjobmanagementworkinggreattimelotproject

Good

Great opportunities and work life balance . They value people and ensures good life .. it's just that monetory benefits are not that good.. and yearly increment is not satisfactory but otherwise all is great. .

Professional Working Place

DNV is a professional approach Organization.working culture is one of top notch.Managers are cooperative and understanding.Working environment is very good.Female employees are treated with outmost respectfully.

DNV insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

Good

Good working culture, Management is very good, timely getting salary, good job location, Project management is very good, timely getting required response

Learning and growth opportunities

5 days a week jobIndependent responsibilities Good benefits over and above salaryGood work life balanceGood office culture Have number of engineering codes and standards library

Pros

Autonomous organisation

Cons

Remote places visits

Lead Auditor & Trainer - ISO

Great Company to work with. All colleagues are very knowledgeable & helpful. Exposure to different types of organizations, small, medium & large. Flexible work schedules. Lot of Post-Audit Activity. Good work-life balance.

Pros

Good Subsistence Amount & Allowances during outstation travel

Cons

Extensive Travelling involved, even to remote locations

Good to work,learn new things,communication skills.

Good office area, clean and neat with great sitting arrangement,supportive staff,well experience management with proper guidance,cultural activity take place, nice cafeteria to get fresh,

It's a good experience.

Given a good training. Provide good quality of STD. Good salary as per manday Working with dnv is a good for me during audit i go several industry,and get the exposure of different companies.

No work pressure & has a belief in every employee decision,

Great place to explore your career no pressure learning and training with adequate time.Faculty with great technical knowledge and have a belief in every employee and their decision.

Good job prospects

Job prospects are high. Vast field of work. Good leadership qulalities. But DNV-GL never pay regularly. Company market is very bjg. People trusts it.

Pros

Good leadreship

Cons

Not regular payments

Nice in culture but no job security

Simply they select and asked to work what they want to. Hardest part is they simply say one fine day to move out but they pay money, no job security.

Productive , Advance your Skills and Knowledge

I Was working as an intern and just love the support and fun workplace which make me feel very comfortable. Mangement is fully supportive. I learned much more than my technical part during my internship.

A leading company in Auditing and understanding maintaing global standards

Undertanding the process of auditing in the shipping industry. Onboard and Management auditing processes. Auditing processes for Governing systems and Safety Management systems

Productive experience

Good colleagues, great experience, a lot of opportunities to learn and be responsible. Tasks were assigned to me in a timely manner and even if I get it wrong, I won't be scolded, instead will be shown where I went wrong. All in all, a great firm to work with,

Best place to gain a lot of experience

A very hard working team led by a thorough professional in Chemical Engineering. Learnt a lot of technical stuff and participated in real time projects. Made me feel good.

Great organization to work

A day starts with travel,Team work,Cooperative management, Culture at work was enjoyable , The toughest job to match the expectations(knowledge wise) of the clients.enjoy the travel and proceed .

Pros

best culture

Cons

extensive Travel at odd times

international work culture,having the opportunity to work and gain knowledge in diversified field.very effective for career growth

1.Present at office/field at 9 P.M.Overview the following. 2.Targets for the are fixed in line with the project schedule and previous day achievement in a meeting between client(if available), vendor/contractor and my people.jobs are identified for each supervisor. 3.Actions are taken for the cause of any shortfall in term of material,manpower and machinery. 4.execution of work including safety are being monitored as per the safety and quality procedure and records are being maintained in approved format. Non conformance report is generated in case of any short fall. 5.interaction with client,engineering,procurement is made to resolve the issues if any. Learning- Working through procedures,time schedule for each action/activity produce high productivity tending to zero error. Management-Improve result oriented management skill being open,conductive,in time action and decision with all participating agencies/persons in project or in office. Co-worker- Excellent out put is obtained by understanding their knowledge,interest and responsibility allotted accordingly.for good work appreciation is given. Hardest part of the job- when unforeseen situation arise may be due to technical reason like engineering,failed in testing,short supply of material,nonavailability of required skilled man power,strike and natural issue. Enjoyable part- 1.Achieved the result without any fault,within time frame and a good team work. 2. Individual's innovative idea makes the project or any activity easy and successful.

Nice Company to work

I work at DNV as a on call, part time expert / Consultant, professionally and personally I got great support from their staff

Nice work Environment.

Learnt how to manage the projects, Commissioning of the security systems...

Sales, marketing, business administration

Excellent organization to work with and learned a lot such as sales, marketing, business administration

Pros

Working hours

Cons

Extensive travelling

more proctivity

Coordinate with my and other departments staffs More efficient

A well establised reputed defence aerospace company

Typically the aerospace job at hal bangalore involved either management of the quality function at the operating plants from 1985 to 2001 or coordinating the quality function at the corporate level by dealing with the senior management including heads of quality at the 20 divisions The interactions with all co-workers and peers as well as superiors were cordial and enjoyable The difficult part of it was handling the lesser privileged class of minorities at times when they were agitated The most enjoyable times were when we could achieve what we set out to do such as obtaining new certification, supplying new products, developing new products for export to leading international firms such as boeing, rolls royce, snecma and airbus.

Pros

Free food coupons every month

Cons

Bunching of production at end of financial year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DNV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DNV with

• DNV
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?