DNV

DNV Employee Reviews

Lead Auditor & Trainer - ISO

Great Company to work with. All colleagues are very knowledgeable & helpful. Exposure to different types of organizations, small, medium & large. Flexible work schedules. Lot of Post-Audit Activity. Good work-life balance.

Pros

Good Subsistence Amount & Allowances during outstation travel

Cons

Extensive Travelling involved, even to remote locations

HR department & Administration doesn’t respond to Employee properly. too Slow. Employee doesn’t get anything on time.

Manpower is less in Administration. Company should respect the employeesDNV doesn’t support the employee but to the their client is important. Employee is just a tissue paper for DNV . easy to use & dump

Productive and fun workplace

Was guided and taught to assist the company as best as possible and performed under great colleagues mentoring me. Really learned many valuable skill sets

Love it here

This is a place I can feel safe working in and as a business I feel like I am building a career in EMV. It feels good to work for company that is focused on climate change.

Pros

Fun projects, job security

Cons

Low pay, bad work-life balance

Low pay

The bonuses are a joke. Pay doesn’t match work responsibility. Management is great although it depends on each department. If you’re lucky you will get a nice manager.

In Competent Management , More Corruption and thus in turn it will be on the shoulders of the people who make revenue of the company

Even the Labours in the construction companies are paid much ..The top management enjoy all the benefits at the cost of the employees hard works . The employees will not get any type of benefits enjoyed by the top management and the company has double standard

Pros

No pros

Cons

All cons

Good

Good company to work for ( dnv gl ) headoffice in norway , has different sectorsGreat healthcareGreat ppl and management Good environmentWork life balance

Pros

Medical insurance

Learning and growth opportunities

5 days a week jobIndependent responsibilities Good benefits over and above salaryGood work life balanceGood office culture Have number of engineering codes and standards library

Pros

Autonomous organisation

Cons

Remote places visits

fun and productive work environment

fun and productive work environment, great culture, great staff, great work ethics and standard and values, very interesting company, work life balance allows their employees to work from home.

Excellent work environment

Great experience, I travel learn different software's, friendly working environment, experience a different culture and work ethics. Work colleagues were amazing.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Company with a great purpose and projects, but lack on career plan

DNV is a company full of purpose. You will find great people working here, and likely to learn a lot. However, DNV does not have a clear career plan defined, and you may be stuck in the same role for years.

Pros

Environment, exciting challenges

Cons

Lack of a career plan. Compensation below market

Productive and fun place

A wonderful company to work with and amazing Project managers ,colleagues. A fun place and great location. The company provides great resources for learning.

Pros

Free drinks and fruits, great location and office.Resources to learn

Cons

Lay offs

No valoran los buenos empleados

La nueva modalidad de ellos es despedirte sin una razón valida, no son nada profesional te despiden o te dicen que no pasasteis el training por mensajes de texto. Prefieren personal impuntual, poco profesional y con mala actitudes. La verdad quede indignada con esta compañía.

Pros

Nada

Cons

No hay descanso y las personas toman posiciones que no les corresponde

Great culture and noble goals

The renewables group is dedicated to ushering in the energy transition. The people are passionate and knowledgeable. Benefits and 401k matching are great. Pay is low compared to similar positions at other companies.

Depends on line manager

Not good for renewables in APAC region. Many line managers are really bad while only few are good. All oil & gas leadership for renewables too. DNV is not well aligned for Energy transition in APAC region.

I work there in the middle East

It is good international company, I spent there for about 10 years. I only faced some problem with management when GL and DNV decided to be one company.

Great place to work, great culture

Friendly staff, focus on people is very high. There is a culture of growth mindset and mindfulness

The best experience.

DNV is one of the good companies I had the great opportunity to work.Friendly people, nice work environment and the most important thing: they know how to teach us. I really recommend it. There I could learn and practice what I was learning in college and see how a big company works. Thanks for everything!

Pros

Everything!!

Cons

Nothing to complain about.

Empresa preocupada com o crescimento e bem estar dos funcionários

Esta empresa investe no aperfeiçoamento do colaborador e presa pelo trabalho em equipe, participação ativa de todos e bom ambiente de trabalho, além de estimular o respeito pelo cliente e por todos os parceiros de negócio.

Pros

Ambiente de trabalho e convívio com grandes profissionais

Cons

Pouca privacidade e distanciamento do RH

Very bad

Very very worst salary package, every project it will change time to time no standard. The salary package include accommodation, transportation food and annual leave salary now very very bad and worst company and that management. Iam not recommended this cmapnay any one

Bold vision

Regular change is a key part of the culture. Merger/acquisitions, reorgs. Plenty of opportunities to take your career in new directions. Biggest challenge at the moment is competing in the market on price. The bold vision and global organization add to overhead and don't always translate to additional customer value.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DNV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DNV
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?