DocsApp logo
DocsApp

DocsApp Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Productive and fun work

No stress job anyone can learn easily as co-workers and management support a lot to learn fast. Healthy environment and friendly nature people especially the HR team.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

Internal movement

no fun there only target and pressure.

worst company ever no one manger help you they only pressurized you and they don't appreciate your work . only they want you complete them work and give them only profit. too many people left that job because of pressure. every day you as 11 hour.

Pros

nothing free

Cons

11 hour you work daily

Relaxed Job with Fun

An interview was very easy but the work assigned will also be easy and of course, the salary will be less for easy tasks. Work culture is very good and management is very supportive.

Nice Friendly enviorment

In docsapp a typical day starts a bit of hectic but as the day progresses everything will be settled. Management is still a bit of concern as most of the employees are on their own.

Nice environment to work, great platform to learn & growth. Exciting Challenges Personal & Professional Growth Challenge to satisfy clients 24/7 Perks

Worst Company to work for.

Joined there as a consultant nutritionist. Within a month of joining they changed the role and moved me to the sales team. We were asked to sale packages. Those packages were completely fake and no services were being given to people. On questioning about the dignity they fired us without any second thought. Horrible company to work for.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Long working hours, arrogant boss, poor compensation, no sick leaves, no weekly off

Nice place for a fresher

Apart from not having a proper week off and proper shifts.. company is a good place for a starter. I've been working for about 7 months till now and I'm happy that Im also a part of this institution.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DocsApp?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DocsApp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

DocsApp Reviews by Location