Domino's logo
Domino's

Domino's Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,836 reviews

Its was satisfying, working at dominos

Dominos is one of the renown pizza brand And people love this franchise and most importantly the they trust the brand and our job was yo maintain that trust and compete with the rival companies simultaneously.

It was good.

It was great experience working there. I really like to work again at domino's whenever I get an opportunity. All the team members were very nice. And the dress code was also good as all team mates seems equal.

Overall experience was good

I did the work with my team there. All the staff was supportive .Their are lot of challenges that I faced there but I overcame them. I am punctual about my duty.

friendly environment and helpful employees

all the members in the team were helpful and they help me a lot in getting trained. the whole team was having a friendly nature due ti which we get help in completing our tasks on time.

Productive and good workplace

The work is done in a clean environment and it a fun workplace with good management team. Lot of variety is served by dominos which is made in a neat and clean environment.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long working hours

good working environment-

We dominoids just take care of one motto of us i.e sell more pizza have more fun. Sales of pizzas are more than 4-5 lakhs per restaurant in festive season.

Pros

good incentives

Cons

long working hours

domino's is a good pizza delivery company. Also known as the leader of the pizza company. we use to sell so many pizzas with great smile and always ready t take the challenge.

Pros

Free Pizza meal for the employees

Cons

sometimes we need to extend the duty as per the customer crowed.

time management was easier as i had to study along with my work

colleagues were so amiable. loved the atmosphere at the work. wage was fair enough. i got to learn many new things at work . my mathematical skills got developed and i started handling money in an excellent way.

gud

Nice food gud team work..we lean how to work in mnc company.ad how to make a 5 star pizaa..gr8 product...we can do dh daily with team members..in the city

a hot cup on your lap

minimum 10hrs shift called dominoids in india all day working hard no compliments and breaks thats a domino in India,talking about culture you dont knew who is against uh and who is in favour

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

get knowledge from the work which enhance my ability.

it's good experience to me worked there, There I learn many things like how to talk with the customers and Get feedback from them which help us to perform well and give them best service.

Pros

free dinner

Cons

hactic schedule

Overall good company

Generally during the typical day we do the same things which we do every other day. During the job i learn many managerial skills like how to handle customers and take care about needs of customers. Every co-worker was very suportive and kind. The hardest part was that the store remained opened on sunday and the most enjoyble part was the interactions with customers and helping them out because i love interacting with people.

Pros

Free Lunch and Shopping upto Rs1000 in a month.

Cons

Alot of paperwork.

fun working over there.

good and supportive management.it was basically team work so enjoyed it.me and my husband decided to move to New Zealand so need to leave the job and the country.

Pros

nice management

Cons

nothing as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,716