Domino's

Domino's

Domino's Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

management and workplace culture is amazing. Long hours but everybody is so nice at work. the hardest part of job is working late at night specially for girls.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Same role

Enjoyed working at this place.

it was a satisfactory job .there was a clear responsibility.people and management were cooperative.i felt at home while at job.it was having flexible work hours.
Same role

Great experience with friendly envirnment

Working at dominos is a learning experience. That is my first kicthen work experience . I learn about making world case pizzas. Moreover, working with other co-worker enhance my social skills. The environment was comfortable that i work there willingly.there was supervisor who train me in preparing pizzas and other skills that are essential for handling equipment in dominis kicthen. Along with that i learned how to take order by call. Company give legal minimum wages for my work. One best thing about dominos pizza is home delivery. Home delivery dapartment is efficient that dominos is best in home delivery.

Pros

Improve social skill because of costumer dealing
Same location

Very good

Domino's is best in cooking line and very well in salary depending on working and any activity is very fast and very different recipe more than flavour and more than items is best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Domino's with

• Domino's
  • productive and fun workplace