DP World

DP World Employee Reviews

India28 reviews

workingworkjoblotenvironmentterminalfreething

Good company to work and make future bright in life

Ok, good platform to working with DP world, DP world managment is very carefull for their employees,every year they are sending on another warehouses for learning their operations and cultures

Dp world is good company to work but there is only one problem about timing of shift through the world security because we are working as contract base and the salary structure is low but salary you get on time

DP World insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

We can get more knowledge here

It is very good company and the staff of the company is also. So helpful to everyone employe every customers. And the upper staff is also very helpful

It is good place to work and learn more

They are always involve in multi task. So we can learn more about total terminal operation. I have been working here nearly six years. I am familiar with all work activities. Even planning skills.

Very stressful

No fun in workplace.. It is like table tennis table throwing ball with one another. Answerable for everything. Very competitive and programmable and answerable each and everything.

Excellent Company

Good Learning Experience , Work Environment is good, Good employees, Work is pure mechanical and working on huge cranes is very enjoyable and worth doing.

Productive work place

Dp world is one of the best organization and I learned the whole process of shipping inside the container terminal and port. Work was interesting and overloaded.

Nice place to work

i have learn a lot here too. had to travel a lot here (the hardest part of the job). learn loads of new things as i have to liaison a lot with government officials.

Work area is vary safely work in dp world mumbai

I'm very safely work first joined in adani port mundra in two years experience and dp world landmrrine one year experience to continue me loading and discharge and offloading safely

Pros

Cons

Normle

Great Work Environment

It was agreat time for me. i can learn a lot from there. this job make me understand there is a lot things to learn. it was a twist in my career.and i thankful for the management and seniors to gave me an opportunity like this

Importance of safety and strict work place

Dp world work place having very much importance of safety and this work place helping to develop our knowledge about shipping industry. This company is very punctual in working time and very good working environment.

production and working is so good

DP WORLD create or maintain a good environment at workplace. constreat on safety also. this good company. but i want change my location increase my salary that why i change job.

Pros

accommodation provided

Cons

Something another

productive and skill learning place

One of the best place you can work in and very supportive boss and coworkers. You will face good productive challenges which will make you a better person in your job.

Pros

supportive co workers and boss

Cons

nothing

Good for learning

It's good for Employees because no pressure for work more priority for safety. Fully family covered and Colony is protected by security no fear if u leave alone ur Family.

Pros

Free

Cons

Long

Gud atmosphere but polluted place

I resigned job due to shift changes everyday felt my health changes goes different in a bad way... My work was to have an wireless communicator and to communicate with crane operator for loading and unloading of the containers

Pros

Free food

Cons

8hours

A good place to work

Excellent work culture & with limited learnings. Office work from Monday to Friday, weekends are off. The hardest part of the job to do fire fighting most of the time.

Pros

Good workculture, Open management

Cons

Limited learning, Reporting hirarchy

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our

good place to learn every day

Productively conduct and lead Operations meetings of the Team and make sense out of that activity by resolving issued and making sure that all operations problems are resolved to the satisfaction of the port users

Pros

working atmosphere is good

Cons

stressful

Good Company

Good place to work. Good working Team, township was very good. All festivals are celebrated at the township. Management manages well at Office and township. Hardwork is appreciated.

friendly and very kindful workplace environment including my top level management and department.

I worked as a safety officer under safety department which taught me a lot of things regarding the port safety,container terminal operations, workers safety and senior co workers where very friendly to me during the working time as well as outside the port environment.dp world canteen was extremely good in providing healthy & delicious food for the workers.hospitality service is ready all the time around the clock service in providing medical services to the workers.

Pros

safety campaigns, safety mock drills, free lunch

decent job

need to meet the exporters and importers, gains more knowledge from seniors, job structure was good in nature.

Pros

team support

Cons

need to travel a lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DP World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DP World with