DPS School

DPS School Employee Reviews

Productive and knowledge gaining

Very good experience to work with dps jammu, I learned many new things... Atmosphere is very relaxing...No work pressure...Gained lot of knowledge... Principal is very cooperative...It's staff friendly school

Pros

Good atmosphere

Satisfied

Its a good experience because in every school they didn't select freshers but in this school they gave me chance to prove myself. And I proved them.. My head and parents they all are satisfied and very happy with ky work. And kids are also very happy with me.

Fast paced work.

Good experience. Learnt from the work culture. A lot of cultural and traditional activities to engage children positively. Can cut some slack for teachers

My experience in school was very good.

I love teaching. I had a great time at school. I learned so many things there as this was my first job. firstly I was a little nervous but the management team was so grateful and helpful. in a short time, I was mixed with them. we taught our students mostly in practical ways they enjoy learning.

Admin staff is not good.

I am army person. But my army desipline is not a staff will follow. And Saturday teachers holiday but admin staff regularly start. Sometime Sunday will start the school.

Best experience working there

Best salary structure, cooperation is excellent, job satisfaction, management excellent. Teaching faculty extraordinary, infrastructure excellent,all satisfactory .

Good working culture

Good working environment. Cooperative co-workers. Improvement in networking skills. a good improvement in communication skills as well. Good experience in server management.

Teaching

Teaching and indicating students. Taking care of them and updating their parents about their performance on regular basis. Handling the issues. Time management and conducting cultural events.

Its a competitive place to work

Everyday is a new learning day.. You get lot many challenges at your workplace. The hardest part of the job when you have less time and you have to fulfill work requirement and that is more interesting part of this job.Management is quite co-operative.workplace culture is quite comfortable. The most enjoyable part of the job you have the chance to deal with different children with diversed culture and all children you see them with equality.

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Leaves when you are quite unwell

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DPS School?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DPS School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DPS School