DPS

DPS Employee Reviews

Good experience while working with DPS at one of the core branch at Bulandshahr.This was a wide organization and competitive too. I would like to work again if I get opportunity 😊.
Residential school around the nearest city. Has around four hundred students approximately. It is a co- ed school. It has classes lkg to 12(art, science and commerce).
This is the best school in my life यहां का मैनेजमेंट सबसे बढ़िया है और यहां के टीचर्स की ऑल रिक्वायर्ड पूरी की जाती है और मैं यह काम करके बहुत खुश हूं
It's a good school and good work culture along with good salary . Very competitive work and you have to prove everyday . To handle students discipline is first priority here in DPS.
It was v. Good working experience in Dps nawada which is a franchise Branch. I got an opportunity to work there as a teacher and coordinator in primary section.. N also showed my talent over there in cultural programme.
I was working there almost about a year. They are very much helpful and kind to me as a fresher. I also like there environment,the way they never felt me as an outsider. Most of all they all are very humble to me.
Dps is a branded school whose branches are all over the world It has a positive working environment .It not only glooms the students future ,but trains its teachers too by introducing them with workshops.
Pros
Healthy work environment
Cons
Everyday was a challenging day. Learned to teach in deferent methods. I got skill to manage 1 to 1000 students gathering. Every employee was helpful and supportive. Most enjoyable part of the job was party after successful session.
The institute provided a good and warm atmosphere to its staff along with the students. The management took utmost care of its employees and helped in developing their all round personality. Working with such great people helped me to turn my perspective towards job and made me an organised professional. The best part of my job was to interact with different people ,understand what they expect from school, teachers and their wards and convince them. My ability to communicate well and influence people turned out to be the best tool for this job. Of course its not so easy to convince someone to spend so much from their pockets but all is well that ends well so everything turned out well when admission number rose.
Pros
More Social contacts
Cons
Unavoidable calls at unsuitable timings
 Teaching Computer Science for Grade 1st to 9th Grade, Occasional Physical exercise teacher  Arranging Parents teacher meeting  Supervise Lunch Duty, Bus Duty ad recess duty  Invigilator for external examination within school premises
The School of Biological Sciences had undergone very rapid development since it was established in 1969. Today the School has over 40 full-time and well-trained academic staff with expertise in various fields of biological sciences. The academic staff are well supported by technical staff, tutors and science officers either for teaching or research. As such, the School is able to offer up-to-date courses in biology, which are of high academic quality.
Pros
Cons
Full time
Good experience ... comfortable . peaceful Proper management..good atmosphere...staff cooperation.. salary on time.coordination.in short well experienced
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Stay back
Service before self, it says everything. Nice work culture. Follows the guidelines of central govt. Its situated in all over the world. Many competitions organized by the dps.
Pros
Cons
7 Hours
Very Good environment to enhance my knowledge to teach better and train the children for taking participation in several functions being organized by the school time to time.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Helpful and service oriented , worth your time, the teaching enviornemt is great , chairperson is a great person and keen to know about the way school is progressing
Pros
Free bus facility, Accomodation
Cons
Not paid for stay backs
company salary system was so bad. salary timing was too late. except salary system overall was good.
Cons
8 hours
I work as a teacher. I learn the time management. Management is little bit poor. All are understanding and good. Salary is a bit low. I enjoy with the students.