Dr Batras Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd

Dr Batras Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India28 reviews

workworkinggoodtimepatienttargetservicemanagement

Fun work place

Pros

only snacks

Cons

It was a great time at Dr batras clinic

Very well environment to work, salary on time, day time work and scheduled for next day, Doctors are very polite in nature and have good attachment with all staff aslo with patients so all thinks are positive

Pros

Free medical facilities

Dr Batras Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job

Very bad company no respect for employees at all

Company is always in loss.no hike in salary despite of all hardwork. Poorly managed company by dr.. no respect for other staff.. no appreciation of work

Intermediate

As I expected before joining is not satisfactory level.There is challenging working environment If you not get support from clinic head or zonal head then to survive in this company will be tough.

Best office

Best company of my life i have worked for. Just the problem is of we don't get off's on weekends. Otherwise increment is superb salary always on time and neat and clean atmosphere for work.have promotion on three times Best Doctors and amazing staff and cooperative admins

Worst

Poor management , over time, no leaves, no staff benefit, torched to achieve the target , business statergy, poor hr services , over working days, peaceless place.

Only foolish and contraversies

Poor coordination with higher authority, No good communication here. Only commercial way of clinics and Doctors, they don't need patient satisfaction. Want only money. can't balance thework and personal life.

Good place to start with

Amazing vision.The way they set their targets and standards are quite high and provide environment to achieve them.Trust vision and effort is all we need to achieve targets.

Pros

Cooperative environment

Cons

Not a good place to work

No work life balance. Unethical selling of service and product , targets to doctors. They work just to generate money . Less focus on treatment aspect.

dr batra

good experience but stressful. try it if have guts.overall it is stressfull but if u want to learn how to run a business,it is good and usefull and worh

Cons

good work place for fresher

Not Good BOSS at local level. just worried about them self other wise every thing is good Boss can transfer any where in the city according to their wish

The workplace was really great and learnt alot in Dr. Batra's.

Really learned alot in Dr. Batra's. I did not have the experience to handle the Branch and my business manager believed in me because of my previous job experience that i will learn and progress on a same track. I definitely will go forward in my carrier and Dr. Batra's experience will be playing a big roll to make my future.

Pros

Good working atmosphere, management was also really good

Cons

No leaves on bank holidays as well as it was a service industry

Boring Place to work

Its a very boring place to work. The company is just into making money. People have high targets to convert walk-ins into regular patients. Join this place only if you have no other option.

Good place to learn

Being the pioneers in Healthcare marketing, Dr Batra's is a very good place to learn. Though it is an ownership driven company, employees do get a considerable free hand.

Friendly Environment

Nice training methods Time to time Updates for all things Enjoyable work ours Colleagues are very friendly that makes environment very pleasant Same routine work

Pros

Fixed office Timing

Cons

No promotion

Fun place to work lot to learn

• Attending to patient queries over phone/in-person • Explaining treatment plans • Explaining payment options, discount schemes, • Collecting patient referrals • Collecting formal feedback from patients regarding treatment and service issues • Scheduling appointments for patients

good

company good but not secure......salary timing very good.....but don't give leaves. Overall company good but local management very bad. co-worker very good.....

Productive,challenging,good learning experience

i joined as an executive ,very quick span of time i was promoted to group leader and then i was designated as quality analyst, i was into process for new joinees for the same process i worked with aditya birla minacs on their payroll and management as Team leader handling a team of 15 execuitves and it was target oriented process. i'm looking out for day shift process,in backend office operations.

Pros

proper day shift 9 to 6

Cons

no weekends off, i day off on weekdays

helping peoples

my experience is very good after working with Dr Batrs company and also learn many thing about the industry. Employees are very good and helpful

Working atmosphere is okay. The hard job is to make customer register or renew. Opportunity to learn about medicine

Okay for a part time employee. But not much assurance for long time working for part timers, they can any time tell you to quit.

Pros

ample time to learn

Cons

long hours on weekends

Never leave my work in half way

CORE COMPETENCIES  Vendor Management  General Administration  Cross- Functional Coordination  Strong Interpersonal Skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr Batras Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr Batras Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd with

• Dr Batras Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?