Dr Lal PathLabs

Dr Lal PathLabs Employee Reviews

Less supportive upper management Good work life balance Hardest part of the job is that there is no particular job location and position. Learn a lot about the project management
Big politics in Chennai lplFor fresher's okVery stressfulI won't prefer this companyHave to work for more than 11hoursNo time for food and relaxations.
Pros
Cons
Politics
Can balance the both worklife and office Management understands the importance of employee and their needs Collegue are most important positive vibes .
There was a good work culture. Good administration, good management. They worked ethically. Rather they worked systematically. No harassment in family life.
Good. Experience. Fine. Very nice Helping. Staff. No issue. Relaxed work. Learn so much from them
Dr lal path lab is the best lab for pathology department but other department like radiology is franchises so its so far parisiliy working staff and salry problem is so difficult and de Different becouse its not pay to dr lal path lab
i fell very proud full to work in Dr lal pathlabs .frist time i join dr lal pathlabs i was very excited to work . workplace or culture is very good. barcoding system is very helpful and safe . management is very good. the most enjoyable of the job is new year celebration & party . i am very miss the Dr lal pathlabs . thanks
I like the company because he can survive everything for our employee he is standing every situation in the critical situation he can also free check for family member
The company which has a brand image is going down the drain because of mismanagement and foolishness at the top of the helm. The leadership team needs a serious refurbishment else the future looks bleak. the only way it is surviving is because of the brand image it has through legacy.
Cons
low skill set at top management, very little knowledge of people management.
Place where HR practice Mental Harassment, bullying and cornering employees. Although the Top Management if good and has ample focus on staff development; However they need to create compliance & lawas in order to prevent seniors and groups to mentally harass employees.
Pros
Career Development Opportunities
Cons
Mental Harassment
It was a nice place to work. All the equipment was well maintained and highly advance. For learning point, we can only learn the basics of the process but we lack to learn manually.
Pros
Highly advance equipment
Cons
Rotating duty shift
# Freedom to work # Learnt more about marketing planning # Management is supportive # The hardest part is less knowledge of Health Tests # Team mates are good
Pros
More exposure of marketing activites
Cons
sometimes slow decesion
it was my first company that I started my career with. Although they have been quite supportive to me, but they lack basic ethics. For a woman it is a bad place to be at since they body shame and talk about private life.
Non employee friendly, high politics, higher management is not aware of the basic problem, Salary low as per other companies. Work culture is poor. Less opportunity.
Pros
Cons
Bad work culture
Try to avoid working in the company. The leadership is almost nil and people are working towards a visionless goal. Senior Management lacks clarity and are unable to accept their mistakes. The biggest investment till date is lingering for lack of work flow. The balance sheet of the company is in very good shape and that's what keeps it running.
Pros
Timely salary payment
Cons
Poor leadership at top level
I have completed my bsc mlt from Amity University Gurgaon. I worked with Dr Lal path labs. I am working very hard. Two months training period with dr khanna's pathology lab.
this organization is one of the best place to work for a Freshers as well Experiensed. Work environment is cozy as many thing to learn. More over seniors are always their to help you and to guide.Good Market Value is their regarding the Brand's Image.Overall my experienced was good.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Not Experiensed
Good place for freshers to learn the nuances of sales. Got an insight into what hardcore sales is really like. Learnt how to deal effectively with pressure.
Good place for freshers to learn the nuances of sales and people management. Gives you an insight into what hardcore sales actually is like. Learnt how to deal with pressure effectively.
I am hard worker and i have willing to increase my knowledge.i am punctual and sincere person i care my work and i know that i am able to do any kind of work.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
no long ours
one day a person's vain did'nt feel & he became angree. I learn handle all type of customers. The managment of this company is best for me. The culture of workplace is creative & helpfull. The most enjoyable part of this job is do ready the customer for our services.
Pros
free lonches
  1. Employee Reviews