Dr Lal PathLabs

Dr Lal PathLabs Employee Reviews

India45 reviews

Nice place to work

I felt comfortable working there. Learnt a lot coz it was my first job. But work load was very high. All depends on the manager you are working under.

Pros

Timing

Cons

High work load

Very good

Love to work there. Managment is very keen to help us. And they were very supportive. They gave the facilites to employee. Salary is on time to time.

Dr Lal PathLabs insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Nice to work , first 3 month was on job training then understand the way of work .

Very good company to work with . Get respect from team & superior s , but the General Manager was very of hitler , he use employees as if they r donkey to work with , he uses slang language no resect to bosses of us , he only order do nothing . Overall was good to work with.

Pros

Salary on time, Hr culture good, respect for all employees

Cons

Good company to work 👍

I have enjoyed my work time in Dr Lal Pathlabs Ltd

I have enjoyed my work time in Dr Lal Pathlabs Ltd, this is another good organisation that I have enjoyed my work time here and it's other medical policies as well as employees policies was good for a employees.

Stressful

Big politics in Chennai lplFor fresher's okVery stressfulI won't prefer this companyHave to work for more than 11hoursNo time for food and relaxations.

Pros

Cons

Politics

Good management and fun workplace

Can balance the both worklife and office Management understands the importance of employee and their needs Collegue are most important positive vibes .

Overall experience was unsatisfied

Less supportive upper management Good work life balance Hardest part of the job is that there is no particular job location and position. Learn a lot about the project management

Good

There was a good work culture. Good administration, good management. They worked ethically. Rather they worked systematically. No harassment in family life.

Good

Good. Experience. Fine. Very nice Helping. Staff. No issue. Relaxed work. Learn so much from them

All over is best for working time period

Dr lal path lab is the best lab for pathology department but other department like radiology is franchises so its so far parisiliy working staff and salry problem is so difficult and de Different becouse its not pay to dr lal path lab

productive & fun work palace

i fell very proud full to work in Dr lal pathlabs .frist time i join dr lal pathlabs i was very excited to work . workplace or culture is very good. barcoding system is very helpful and safe . management is very good. the most enjoyable of the job is new year celebration & party . i am very miss the Dr lal pathlabs . thanks

Good workplace

I like the company because he can survive everything for our employee he is standing every situation in the critical situation he can also free check for family member

The company started with legacy is going own the aisle

The company which has a brand image is going down the drain because of mismanagement and foolishness at the top of the helm. The leadership team needs a serious refurbishment else the future looks bleak. the only way it is surviving is because of the brand image it has through legacy.

Cons

low skill set at top management, very little knowledge of people management.

Mental harassment by Manager & Colleagues

Place where HR practice Mental Harassment, bullying and cornering employees. Although the Top Management if good and has ample focus on staff development; However they need to create compliance & lawas in order to prevent seniors and groups to mentally harass employees.

Pros

Career Development Opportunities

Cons

Mental Harassment

Healthy and friendly environment

It was a nice place to work. All the equipment was well maintained and highly advance. For learning point, we can only learn the basics of the process but we lack to learn manually.

Pros

Highly advance equipment

Cons

Rotating duty shift

# Freedom to work # Learnt more about marketing planning # Management is supportive # The hardest part is less knowledge of Health Tests # Team mates are good

Pros

More exposure of marketing activites

Cons

sometimes slow decesion

not helpful, unethical approach, not women frinedly

it was my first company that I started my career with. Although they have been quite supportive to me, but they lack basic ethics. For a woman it is a bad place to be at since they body shame and talk about private life.

Non employee friendly

Non employee friendly, high politics, higher management is not aware of the basic problem, Salary low as per other companies. Work culture is poor. Less opportunity.

Pros

Cons

Bad work culture

Poor place to work for although the salary offered are as per industry standards

Try to avoid working in the company. The leadership is almost nil and people are working towards a visionless goal. Senior Management lacks clarity and are unable to accept their mistakes. The biggest investment till date is lingering for lack of work flow. The balance sheet of the company is in very good shape and that's what keeps it running.

Pros

Timely salary payment

Cons

Poor leadership at top level

I perform well and worked hard.

I have completed my bsc mlt from Amity University Gurgaon. I worked with Dr Lal path labs. I am working very hard. Two months training period with dr khanna's pathology lab.

Work Life

this organization is one of the best place to work for a Freshers as well Experiensed. Work environment is cozy as many thing to learn. More over seniors are always their to help you and to guide.Good Market Value is their regarding the Brand's Image.Overall my experienced was good.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Not Experiensed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr Lal PathLabs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr Lal PathLabs with