Dr Lal PathLabs

Laboratory Technician7 reviews
India7 reviews

goodemployeecompanymanagementworkingworkhardjob

Healthy and friendly environment

It was a nice place to work. All the equipment was well maintained and highly advance. For learning point, we can only learn the basics of the process but we lack to learn manually.

Pros

Highly advance equipment

Cons

Rotating duty shift

Productive and Funwork

Employee friendly company, Nice workplace for learn new technique and new all office based knowledge. Company trying to provide new knowledge to all employees which was useful in their future job.

Dr Lal PathLabs insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

productive & fun work palace

i fell very proud full to work in Dr lal pathlabs .frist time i join dr lal pathlabs i was very excited to work . workplace or culture is very good. barcoding system is very helpful and safe . management is very good. the most enjoyable of the job is new year celebration & party . i am very miss the Dr lal pathlabs . thanks

I perform well and worked hard.

I have completed my bsc mlt from Amity University Gurgaon. I worked with Dr Lal path labs. I am working very hard. Two months training period with dr khanna's pathology lab.

productive nd joyful workplace to learn nd explore urself

Nice place to learn , experience , workbalance . Help us to work as leaders. Wonder ful work environment. We celebrate are holidays like diwali , holi etc. For training purposes time to time training classes and audit are there where we learn and how to most efficiently do our work .

productive

Its a great honor to be part of this company.it help doctors to maintain best quality report for the diagnosis.Really enhances their employee to strengthen their motives with familiar environment.

6 month traning in dr.baba shahib ambedkar hospital and 1 month traning in aims hospital and currently job in dr. lals path lab

hard working job near about my home i learn so much thing in this job

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dr Lal PathLabs?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr Lal PathLabs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr Lal PathLabs with

• Dr Lal PathLabs
  • Laboratory Technician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?