Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialties Centre

Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialties Centre Employee Reviews

Excellent Surroundings and Excellent Support from HR Head. I learned many things from My Managers... All the staffs are good in nature it's a family ..
Good
Cons
As per standard timings
From Adminstration I learned Operations and management. Next stage i learned planning of new branches and implementing Infrastructure as per the management models. Work place culture was good. The work place was enjoyable with the co-operation of the colleages.
Pros
Free to decide and work
Learned new things & opportunity to enhance the system Friendly work environment Monetary Benefits provided to employees like Bonus, Incentives & Medical Concession for self & Family members
Fast growing and nice headed organisation. planning and execution for the is great. now focusing of new initiatives and new sops. Great quality team to support of the daily process.
Pros
Nice learning
learning place and can gain good knowledge. Its my parental company where i have learnt my professional ettiquates and served with respect. I have worked there in a challenging environment and loved to face difficult situations and solving it in a smooth way.
Had good opportunities to learn about complete diabetic care management.
Pros
comfortable work place