Dr. Reddy's Foundation

Dr. Reddy's Foundation Employee Reviews

Fun to work

It's a very good organization. But career growth is not there and job security also low. Even after proving good work, still probation or contract period continues.

Job security is there for sure

Good organization to gain knowledge. Protective work environment and good work culture to improvise your career. Can work for a longer time if you have a longer vision.

Productive work place

Dr.Reddy's is a very good company. The company is time to time salary provideThere is all company employees is very goodI am two years company employee's

Excellent work place to learn

The place where people learn really how to work with ethicks. Key features are honesty, hardwork, integriry, and continious learning. Learn, unlearn and relearn is the only process for sucess...

Productive and fun making

Its a plat form for realisation.amazing experience with my colleagues and staff, from there i leaned the value of life, value of teamwork value of relationship.

Productive and best coulige

I want to work for this foundation because I love to give my services to the rural people. I feel this management give me freedom to work. The enjoyable part of this job is good environment of the management.Thank you

Pros

Home state job

Cons

Hard work

Good working environment where anyone can learn a lot with flexibility. Here adequate time is given to improve.

Nice place to work. Having good environment and work culture . Very supportive peer and managers.But job security is less and increment and incentives are low.Overall good job for beginners.

Pros

Tea and mobile reiumbersment.

Cons

Long hours and strict regulation.

Na

It was great experience for me. They made me learn new things and also gave opportunity to explore what I jad learnt. Just awesome experience. Their objectives made it all clear about our job satisfaction.

Best place to know about the market. And also hepls a lot in enhancing anyone's skills with the help your mentor or manager.

Fun working here

I enjoy working here and by making the students job ready by providing them property training for 2 months. I enjoy providing knowledge of soft skills, computer skills, English Language, Communication skills and many other job oriented skills.

Pros

Free lunches

Good working culture

House keeping personnels are not in the pay roll of organization, I think they can also be included in the on roll. Nothing much to say, I am happy working here, we do work for the underprivileged students of India and their livelihood.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Inefficient and Immature Management

Work involves training unemployed youth and people with disabilities to enable them secure a job. Manager is worried about your communication with colleagues and himself rather than the effectiveness of training. Area head is a dummy in the hands of Regional head who is completely unaware about any academics. Head office is not concerned about who they are and what they do. If you want to survive just say yes to both the managers and impress them.

great place to work

No Here I learned the admin related all work Good And best environment to work in this company No Yes, the most enjoyable workplace Thank you for asking

Productive and collaborative work cultiure

It is a good organization. They value the employees at the best. Decision making from top level management is not transparent, depends on persons. Good work life balance.

Great place to wok

A great place to work. Greatest positive is that salaries are processed by the month end without any delays. Great team experience. Overall lots of fun and learning.

Can learnt lot of training skills and management techniques.

Can expose your ideas relating to training, mobilisation, placements. You can really develop your 8nterpwrsonal skills, stakeholding management, marketing skills and can develop your scope of knowledge.

"It's a bit for profit organization where everything rests with one person like a sole proprietorship"

I worked at Dr. Reddy's Foundation full-time Pros whatever I'm writing review here, it's not applicable to entry level or 4-5 exp. Staff. It's applicable to Deputy Manager and above. Very knowledgeable CEO. He inspires you with this thought process, vision and also risk taking nature. A lot to learn from him. I guess he's one of the reasons many people don't quit DRF yet. Cons Senior Management needs to change the mindset and Organization culture. Lot of politics happening. To have a secure job we need to be in same page and agreement with Senior Management. Low pay for lower grades. Advice to Management Be transparent about the data and results and accept them, so that improvements can be brought in the programs and System.

Productive and fun workplace

It's been a great opportunity to work in Dr Reddys Foundation, I love working here it was a great experience to be a part of wonderful organization which has helped and shaped me out as a professional I saw myself growing person in this company.

It's a good company to work with......... where one can find job with life balance......... & benefits along with good culture..... Learned a lot of new things....

Tasks & Result Oriented

I learnt all the management Skills and and friendly atmosphere. How lead the team and support them whenever they required. Balancing personal and professional Life.

Great place to work have been exploring new challenges everyday!! First job lots of learnings, its a CSRNGO of Reddys laboratory with social problem solving capability!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr. Reddy's Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr. Reddy's Foundation with