Dr. Reddy's Foundation

Dr. Reddy's Foundation Employee Reviews for Center Manager

Best place to know about the market. And also hepls a lot in enhancing anyone's skills with the help your mentor or manager.

"It's a bit for profit organization where everything rests with one person like a sole proprietorship"

I worked at Dr. Reddy's Foundation full-time Pros whatever I'm writing review here, it's not applicable to entry level or 4-5 exp. Staff. It's applicable to Deputy Manager and above. Very knowledgeable CEO. He inspires you with this thought process, vision and also risk taking nature. A lot to learn from him. I guess he's one of the reasons many people don't quit DRF yet. Cons Senior Management needs to change the mindset and Organization culture. Lot of politics happening. To have a secure job we need to be in same page and agreement with Senior Management. Low pay for lower grades. Advice to Management Be transparent about the data and results and accept them, so that improvements can be brought in the programs and System.

Challenging workplace is very interesting in DRF

I learned in DRF many things like how to work in challenging time, Door to door mobilization and Branding, how to easily achieve the big target, a good relationship with my co-workers etc.

Pros

Mobilizations allowances and Rewards

Cons

No problem

Productive and fun workplace

This month (July) is very difficult day at my work.The goal is to keep your work in all situations.To achieve Goal of the company by creating the best conditions.Very HelpfulMobilizationBusiness to Youth

Pros

accomodation

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dr. Reddy's Foundation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr. Reddy's Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr. Reddy's Foundation with