Dr. Reddy's Foundation

Facilitator18 reviews
India18 reviews

foundationsalaryorganizationdevelopmentskilllearninglearntraining

Productive work place

Dr.Reddy's is a very good company. The company is time to time salary provideThere is all company employees is very goodI am two years company employee's

Productive and fun work place

Hoping that I can get suitable job opportunity in indeed, which is suitable for my qualifications.i can perform good in the job in which I get through indeed.

Pros

Cons

I can work any time

Dr. Reddy's Foundation insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Amazing work place

I really enjoyed working with Dr. Reddy's Foundation .What i enjoyed the most were review meetings, where i get to meet my colleagues from all parts of India.

Productive and Fun Work Place

Very Good Organization and employee focused.Organization arrange Training time-to-time Training for their Trainers,which is very fruitful and productive.

Good Experience

Good experience in Dr Reddys Foundation..There is lots of thing which i have learned.I enriched my mobilization skills,Acquired knowledge about physically handicapped person.

• Able to work the maintain relations with staff and clients on all levels. • Able to handle multiple tasked and easily accept all challenges. • To managed all types of working Environment and place. • Strong Knowledge of Hospitality & IT sector, Management sector. .

I have getting so many work expirence

o Will participate in mobilization actives by visited location o Maintain up to date records and files. o Reporting to Managers/AM o Counseling of aspirants o For any placement related communication to aspirant o Retention follow up o NGO visit o Participating in group active o Center beautification and o Field visited with aspirant

Continuous Learning and Fun

During the past 3 years I have learnt a lots of things in Dr. Reddy's Foundation: > Life Skills/ Soft Skills > How to trained youth and understand their views. > Co-workers were very supportive. > Door to Door marketing is toughest part. > Giving placement and opportunities to the desirable candidates.

Pros

Rewards

Cons

Door to Door Marketing

Happy & Productive at work,learn new things.

Dr.Reddy's foundation is a good organisation which build the capabilities & skills of under privileged youth, it is a nice organisation ,i have enriched and empowered nearly 3000 students life with my training which is my happiest and successful movement of my whole life i think.

Pros

They given skill development trainings which have helped to build my capacities.

Cons

Some times i have worked late hours in the students doubts sessions which helped them more

Fun work place with supportive Team and Management

DR Reddy's Foundation is a skill development organization,when i am working with organization i feel every day i am learning new things like how i need to work in team, in which mind set we need to be if we need succeed in life and how to get success in every thing with co-workers.

good & freandly atmosphare to work

learn a lot here.co-workers are goog.Deleveringh life skill session to students are very enjoyable part.

Productive and fun work place.

Dr. reddy's foundation is a non profit organization of the dr. reddy's laboratory is famous pharmaceutical company in India. Dr. reddy's foundation is doing well job for the rural areas people . it is really beneficial for them for growth of the rural people and make them to aware about the many things .

Pros

free mobile balance

productive and fun workplace

I am very much intrested to work in this company just i am surching with better for my gorth. My values with this company is good and happy movement's to achive for new work

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long time

nice work place

I have learn maney things from my office and my seniors. its nice to work with dr reddys foundation , its help me to enhance my leadership quality

team work

work on livelihood projects team work with co workers the hard part of this job is mobilization the enjoyable part of this organization is to work for society

Pros

nothing

Cons

livilihood for the youth

its very productive and having fun doing work in foundation.

there is no such typical day as because all days are having new challenge in work place. I learn how to manage a team and do the team work, innovation and apply it in our work place. The management is very cooperative and helpful. My co worker are also very helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job is mobilization. The most enjoyable part of the job is training and giving placement to urban and rural youths.

Pros

no special benifit.

Cons

timing is 8 hrs, but we have to work more than11 hrs.

Productive and fun workplace

This was the firs job in the NGO (Social or Development Sector) where I learnt Mobilization, Coordination, life Skill, etc

Pros

Travelling Allowance

Cons

good experience

Facilitate Students of Rural Youths

Foundation Sister concern of Dr.Reddy'S Lab. It is into CSR with Central Govt. Projects for rural. Main Objective was to facilitate Sales Marketing basic Skills to get them an opportunity to earn their lively hood.

Pros

free training who have bpl cards

Cons

10 to 5pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr. Reddy's Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr. Reddy's Foundation with

• Dr. Reddy's Foundation
  • Facilitator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?