Dr. Reddy's Foundation

Dr. Reddy's Foundation Employee Reviews for Regional Head

Regional Head10 reviews
India10 reviews

foundationsalaryorganizationdevelopmentskilllearninglearntraining

Its a fun work place, keep motivating the staff.

Management is good, people like to work in free atmosphere, day starts with prayer attendance motivational lectures, overall good experience working with Dr. Reddys.

Good very nice.there I love it no follow-up culture.company will provide capacity building traning and all .

Good very nice.there I love it no follow-up culture.company will provide time to time capacity building traning and all .And work environment is also very nice .

Dr. Reddy's Foundation insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Allows development to those with a yearning to grow in their career.Work pressure is there. But there is a lot to learn. Creative ideas are welcome.

Job security is there for sure

Good organization to gain knowledge. Protective work environment and good work culture to improvise your career. Can work for a longer time if you have a longer vision.

It's a good company to work with......... where one can find job with life balance......... & benefits along with good culture..... Learned a lot of new things....

Team handling and program monitoring is the main work

Handling a team of 6 people wherein we are looking after the youth skilling program.Regular compliance and reporting is to HO at hyderabad. Learning many new things here.

Pros

Good organisation to work with

Cons

nothing as such

when i am not able to deliver what company expects

i believe in giving best performance and putting 100% effort and that is what i have followed in my 5 years of career with Dr Reddy's Foundation management at DRF is very good and supportive, and they believe in giving freedom and providing learning

Productive & learning Workplace

A very good work culture, many things to learn, new Technics of work. Its all about learning in DRF. Skill Development program along with placement to the aspirants who join Grow program.

Learning and fun workplce

Very good place to work lots of learning and fun while working, Management is always ready and welcome for fresh ideas, Lots of support from the management.

Pros

Every thing is taken care if one is on the company work.

Cons

Self decision

very good

Dr. Reddys Foundation is very good company in developing sections am overwhelmed with the ethics and morals of the company and i learned lot of things in the company . I made myself to accept the challenges in professional life to show the success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr. Reddy's Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr. Reddy's Foundation with

• Dr. Reddy's Foundation
  • Regional Head
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?