Dr. Reddy's Foundation

Dr. Reddy's Foundation Employee Reviews for Regional Head

Job security is there for sure

Good organization to gain knowledge. Protective work environment and good work culture to improvise your career. Can work for a longer time if you have a longer vision.

It's a good company to work with......... where one can find job with life balance......... & benefits along with good culture..... Learned a lot of new things....

Productive & learning Workplace

A very good work culture, many things to learn, new Technics of work. Its all about learning in DRF. Skill Development program along with placement to the aspirants who join Grow program.

Learning and fun workplce

Very good place to work lots of learning and fun while working, Management is always ready and welcome for fresh ideas, Lots of support from the management.

Pros

Every thing is taken care if one is on the company work.

Cons

Self decision

very good

Dr. Reddys Foundation is very good company in developing sections am overwhelmed with the ethics and morals of the company and i learned lot of things in the company . I made myself to accept the challenges in professional life to show the success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr. Reddy's Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr. Reddy's Foundation with

• Dr. Reddy's Foundation
  • Regional Head
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?