Dr. Reddy's Foundation

Dr. Reddy's Foundation Employee Reviews for Trainer

Na

It was great experience for me. They made me learn new things and also gave opportunity to explore what I jad learnt. Just awesome experience. Their objectives made it all clear about our job satisfaction.

Fun working here

I enjoy working here and by making the students job ready by providing them property training for 2 months. I enjoy providing knowledge of soft skills, computer skills, English Language, Communication skills and many other job oriented skills.

Pros

Free lunches

Inefficient and Immature Management

Work involves training unemployed youth and people with disabilities to enable them secure a job. Manager is worried about your communication with colleagues and himself rather than the effectiveness of training. Area head is a dummy in the hands of Regional head who is completely unaware about any academics. Head office is not concerned about who they are and what they do. If you want to survive just say yes to both the managers and impress them.

Productive and collaborative work cultiure

It is a good organization. They value the employees at the best. Decision making from top level management is not transparent, depends on persons. Good work life balance.

Great place to wok

A great place to work. Greatest positive is that salaries are processed by the month end without any delays. Great team experience. Overall lots of fun and learning.

Great place to work have been exploring new challenges everyday!! First job lots of learnings, its a CSRNGO of Reddys laboratory with social problem solving capability!

Nice place to work

It was a very nice experience working here. Work culture is very good and the management is brilliant. Each and every employee feel safe and positive because of the effectiveness of the managers.

Excellent place to work and learn

I am really happy to be part of this organization where i got the chance to show my learning capabilities along with delivery to the required opportunities. Thnxs to the colleagues and seniors who always extend their helping hand to your growth .

Productive and well natured

Very productive......learning environment. I learnt many things from my work.I will be always gratitude to my company. Feeling happy that i worked in DRF. Thanks to all.

politics free and fun workplace

There is nice work culture with supportive management and a fun loving co workers, salary benefit is there, leaves policy are good and a good organization to work with

Better Place in comparison to other competitors.

Have been working here for more than 1 year. It's a good place to learn as you will be handling almost all the work along with your role. The management is moderate as it invests money a lot in improving the centre infrastructure and other things however listen to only people with Area Head and above levels.

Pros

Salary on time, Company has enough money

Cons

Moderate Management, Management hears only people with Area head role and above, Poor Placement of students.

Good investment in skilling of its employee. Friendly & supportive environment to work.

1.Salary needs to be look upon 2. Notice period of 2 months needs to be readdress 3. Management needs to improve 4. New joninee Managers too needs Training on soft Skills

Very nice management

Dr.reddys foundation in rajahmundry is very well managed by all the people who are working there. They are maintaining well mannered culture. Good good

Pros

Good management and employees

Cons

No cons till now

Productive but limited scope of career growth!!!

Dr. Reddy's Foundation is a place where you learn a lot relating to skill development training. You can have a work-life balance but the career growth prospects are limited. and for those who want to make their life balance between social and corporate it is ok, but tremendous growth is not possible. Many middle level managers don't even have decent communication skills nor people management skills. Every month they change the policy. Level of attrition is too high.

Pros

Work Life Balance. Good work environment to work for. Service Oriented. Giving back to the society.

Cons

Increment of salary is not good. Salary and Career growth is a big problem.

Happy & Productivity@work

One of the few Organization where there you will learn from every single day of your life & I really enjoyed a lot working at DRF. The best part of DRF was its employee culture based training program me where I made myself more integrate.

Pros

Good Organization

Great NOG and CSR to work with

A place were people get an opportunity to work and review them selves for future development and learning abut giving back to society, in the process create sustainable livelihood

na

IT is a good company but salary is not enough as per work, but for those who want to make their life balance between social and corporate it is ok, but tremendous growth is not possible

fun faced environment

a typical day starts and ends up with training the aspirants in different domains in Dr.Reddys foundation.The Institution set up was fully filled with energy.

Cons

no chance for career growth

Knowlegde development

1) Explore yourself. 2)Helps to learn about society and the importance of education in deeper constrain. 3)can learn more about innovative ideas which should be implemented in the class room to make the study environment more attractable.

Pros

many benefits

Cons

admission

Good for social work

Its a very good NGO run by Dr. Reddys Foundation but they need to work out on the location which they chose for their centers.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Targets

good workplace

morning 10 to 4:30 office hours.ilearnt confidence improved my leadership skill.managemen was good and also coworkers were friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr. Reddy's Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr. Reddy's Foundation with

• Dr. Reddy's Foundation
  • Trainer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?