Dr. Reddy's Foundation

Trainer29 reviews
India29 reviews

foundationsalaryorganizationdevelopmentskilllearninglearntraining

Learning opportunity

It's a good place to work if you want to make a career in still development sector. You will be learning new skills and new personalities through training of trainers provided by head office of Dr Reddy's Foundation.

Can Explore Knowledge

Structure is methodology is good but the center level and learning and development department (L&D) is worst and worst. HR should have get feedback from new jonnies.

Pros

Job Growth

Cons

No Team work

Dr. Reddy's Foundation insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Toxic work culture

Trainer is the only person who does everything hence they should not hire centre managers , territory heads or counsellors for that matter. Management expects trainer to do miracles.

Productive, challenging and learning environment

I liked working here even the salary is not at par.Hence only because of my financial liabilities and also due to a sense of job insecurity every quarter, I left. But organization wise, it's full of potential people, there are lot of learning opportunities, leaders will keep on motivating you in a real and honest approach.

Fun Workplace

I joined here as an Trainer , Everything is quite fine but there is no salary increament. either everything is really good.I also happy with the benefits given

Pros

Free outing, And Telephone Reimbursement

Cons

8 hours

Fun places and have lots of learning

I enjoyed working here, DRF provide you ample of opportunities to excel your career. There are many projects and assignments you received to learn, grow and explore. Multiple roles help you to understand the ecosystem.

Pros

Travelling, Food, medical benefits

Cons

Sometime the meetings and work got clashed.

Na

It was great experience for me. They made me learn new things and also gave opportunity to explore what I jad learnt. Just awesome experience. Their objectives made it all clear about our job satisfaction.

Fun working here

I enjoy working here and by making the students job ready by providing them property training for 2 months. I enjoy providing knowledge of soft skills, computer skills, English Language, Communication skills and many other job oriented skills.

Pros

Free lunches

Highly recommended

Very good place to work ,you could get enough of opportunities to learn new skills.Employbility skill development training gives a new ways and opportunities towards the career to the candidates who gets trained .The training modules and the training is really worth Organization is very promising towards the employees as well.as for the trainees

Pros

Vouchers, rewards

Cons

Na

Inefficient and Immature Management

Work involves training unemployed youth and people with disabilities to enable them secure a job. Manager is worried about your communication with colleagues and himself rather than the effectiveness of training. Area head is a dummy in the hands of Regional head who is completely unaware about any academics. Head office is not concerned about who they are and what they do. If you want to survive just say yes to both the managers and impress them.

Productive and collaborative work cultiure

It is a good organization. They value the employees at the best. Decision making from top level management is not transparent, depends on persons. Good work life balance.

Great place to wok

A great place to work. Greatest positive is that salaries are processed by the month end without any delays. Great team experience. Overall lots of fun and learning.

Great place to work have been exploring new challenges everyday!! First job lots of learnings, its a CSRNGO of Reddys laboratory with social problem solving capability!

Nice place to work

It was a very nice experience working here. Work culture is very good and the management is brilliant. Each and every employee feel safe and positive because of the effectiveness of the managers.

Excellent place to work and learn

I am really happy to be part of this organization where i got the chance to show my learning capabilities along with delivery to the required opportunities. Thnxs to the colleagues and seniors who always extend their helping hand to your growth .

Productive and well natured

Very productive......learning environment. I learnt many things from my work.I will be always gratitude to my company. Feeling happy that i worked in DRF. Thanks to all.

politics free and fun workplace

There is nice work culture with supportive management and a fun loving co workers, salary benefit is there, leaves policy are good and a good organization to work with

Better Place in comparison to other competitors.

Have been working here for more than 1 year. It's a good place to learn as you will be handling almost all the work along with your role. The management is moderate as it invests money a lot in improving the centre infrastructure and other things however listen to only people with Area Head and above levels.

Pros

Salary on time, Company has enough money

Cons

Moderate Management, Management hears only people with Area head role and above, Poor Placement of students.

Good investment in skilling of its employee. Friendly & supportive environment to work.

1.Salary needs to be look upon 2. Notice period of 2 months needs to be readdress 3. Management needs to improve 4. New joninee Managers too needs Training on soft Skills

Very nice management

Dr.reddys foundation in rajahmundry is very well managed by all the people who are working there. They are maintaining well mannered culture. Good good

Pros

Good management and employees

Cons

No cons till now

Productive but limited scope of career growth!!!

Dr. Reddy's Foundation is a place where you learn a lot relating to skill development training. You can have a work-life balance but the career growth prospects are limited. and for those who want to make their life balance between social and corporate it is ok, but tremendous growth is not possible. Many middle level managers don't even have decent communication skills nor people management skills. Every month they change the policy. Level of attrition is too high.

Pros

Work Life Balance. Good work environment to work for. Service Oriented. Giving back to the society.

Cons

Increment of salary is not good. Salary and Career growth is a big problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr. Reddy's Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr. Reddy's Foundation with

• Dr. Reddy's Foundation
  • Trainer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?