Dr. Reddy's Foundation

Dr. Reddy's Foundation Employee Reviews

India105 reviews

Its a fun work place, keep motivating the staff.

Management is good, people like to work in free atmosphere, day starts with prayer attendance motivational lectures, overall good experience working with Dr. Reddys.

Toxic work culture

Trainer is the only person who does everything hence they should not hire centre managers , territory heads or counsellors for that matter. Management expects trainer to do miracles.

Productive, challenging and learning environment

I liked working here even the salary is not at par.Hence only because of my financial liabilities and also due to a sense of job insecurity every quarter, I left. But organization wise, it's full of potential people, there are lot of learning opportunities, leaders will keep on motivating you in a real and honest approach.

Fun Workplace

I joined here as an Trainer , Everything is quite fine but there is no salary increament. either everything is really good.I also happy with the benefits given

Pros

Free outing, And Telephone Reimbursement

Cons

8 hours

Fun places and have lots of learning

I enjoyed working here, DRF provide you ample of opportunities to excel your career. There are many projects and assignments you received to learn, grow and explore. Multiple roles help you to understand the ecosystem.

Pros

Travelling, Food, medical benefits

Cons

Sometime the meetings and work got clashed.

Allows development to those with a yearning to grow in their career.Work pressure is there. But there is a lot to learn. Creative ideas are welcome.

Great workplace

Very good organization to work with, you will get great opportunities to learn and enhance your knowledge on many things. Salaries paid on time. 100% job satisfaction. If you are the one who wants to contribute something to society, then this is the right place.

Pros

Appriciations, awards

Productive & Encouraging

Good Place to work and job satisfaction is there. You can learn a lot of new things and career growth opportunities are also there. You can learn and grow.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No such

Productive days of work

Excellent work place and culture. We have a varied chances of growth in different departments. Organization itself is moving with a high policy oriented thematic performance audit by Arbinger Theory

Pros

Dynamic Manager

Cons

Long reporting system

Fun to work

It's a very good organization. But career growth is not there and job security also low. Even after proving good work, still probation or contract period continues.

Job security is there for sure

Good organization to gain knowledge. Protective work environment and good work culture to improvise your career. Can work for a longer time if you have a longer vision.

Productive work place

Dr.Reddy's is a very good company. The company is time to time salary provideThere is all company employees is very goodI am two years company employee's

Excellent work place to learn

The place where people learn really how to work with ethicks. Key features are honesty, hardwork, integriry, and continious learning. Learn, unlearn and relearn is the only process for sucess...

Productive and fun making

Its a plat form for realisation.amazing experience with my colleagues and staff, from there i leaned the value of life, value of teamwork value of relationship.

Productive and best coulige

I want to work for this foundation because I love to give my services to the rural people. I feel this management give me freedom to work. The enjoyable part of this job is good environment of the management.Thank you

Pros

Home state job

Cons

Hard work

Good working environment where anyone can learn a lot with flexibility. Here adequate time is given to improve.

Nice place to work. Having good environment and work culture . Very supportive peer and managers.But job security is less and increment and incentives are low.Overall good job for beginners.

Pros

Tea and mobile reiumbersment.

Cons

Long hours and strict regulation.

Na

It was great experience for me. They made me learn new things and also gave opportunity to explore what I jad learnt. Just awesome experience. Their objectives made it all clear about our job satisfaction.

Best place to know about the market. And also hepls a lot in enhancing anyone's skills with the help your mentor or manager.

Fun working here

I enjoy working here and by making the students job ready by providing them property training for 2 months. I enjoy providing knowledge of soft skills, computer skills, English Language, Communication skills and many other job oriented skills.

Pros

Free lunches

Good working culture

House keeping personnels are not in the pay roll of organization, I think they can also be included in the on roll. Nothing much to say, I am happy working here, we do work for the underprivileged students of India and their livelihood.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Inefficient and Immature Management

Work involves training unemployed youth and people with disabilities to enable them secure a job. Manager is worried about your communication with colleagues and himself rather than the effectiveness of training. Area head is a dummy in the hands of Regional head who is completely unaware about any academics. Head office is not concerned about who they are and what they do. If you want to survive just say yes to both the managers and impress them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr. Reddy's Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dr. Reddy's Foundation with

• Dr. Reddy's Foundation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?