DRDA

DRDA Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

Salary is very low

Working 24*7. But salary is low. No credit for my work. The credit always go to the superior officer and seniors. Seniors Always try to do their job by me. As like a fool I also do as they want by helping them without any reason. I think I may a emotional fool. Who gives more importance to personal attachment to senior or client more than professional relations.

Pros

Get time for my family after a full day of work.

Cons

Low salary and nothing spl to do.

Good

Good working place... Team work is very much needed .. overall it's excellent .. everyone is very helpful and kind ..and willing to solve any problem that us the new comers we face.

DRDA insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Management type job

The job in which I have worked, required hard labour, maximum time spent, computer knowledge, management, but salery is very low. The most enjoyable part of job is management.

Good

its good experience for me to working in government sector. i learn many new things in this job. also i met many peoples. long time working hours.

Cons

good

Its good ,its my first job. i learn many things about government nd government's programmes nd schemes in this job. its good experiance for me. in this job i met many peoples.

Cons

no fix time to came back to home nd also you have to be there in office at holidays

Productive and fun work place

I am not more satisfied here but it's a good place to work here, all peoples of here are helpful but it is taking more time of us and streesed by it environment.

Pros

Time for lunches

Ok

salaries range is not good and not regular at all improved on excel and improved mail communication typing speed

Fun workplace

I learned to handle the responsibility of my position.The most enjoyable part is my colleague and co workers are very friendly.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Good place for secure work

Work as a data entry operator and make mis report all work related to govt defense sector and municipal corporation sector.

Pros

Productive with good surroundings of professional

Truly said about my job, working here is enjoyable with a lot of professionals working together as a good team,making help to project completion successfully within period .

limited area but productive

Learnt Easy for them who have the basics a new technology called PFMS web based transaction system Cooperative colleagues Enjoyed a new system with new environment which is completely different from the previous one

Pros

Timings

Cons

Transportation

productive

the work is hard but interesting. I learned government document handling. management is very strike but co-worker is so good.

Administration

 Installation, administration, and maintenance of windows computers.  Provided Technical Support for Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, 2000 and MS Office Suite.  Installed and configured hardware components.  Installed dial-up internet connections at Mandal Samaikya Offices.  Antivirus installations and upgradations at Mandal Samaikya Offices.  Provided Computer training for E-Seva Computer Operators.  Troubleshooting Network and Hardware related issues and upgrading hardware components as required at Mandal Samaikya Offices.

nice place

this job very nice job place i m work for nicely in drda . i m work for indira awas yojna data entry opretor i m work very honesty ..

satisfactory

independent to plan for the day and work accordingly but answerable to the result.

Pros

freehand for working

Cons

responsiblity is more

productive

work of MGNREGA; making of measurement books; surveying; lots of field work; training in SIRD, guwahati by government of assam

Work is worship

It's the place where I actually learned my duties. I prepare the estimates, master rolls and the bills under the guidance of the senior employees. My co- workers has to be the best. They crack jokes and keep the energy high during working hours. According to me,there is no any hardest part. If you got the will, you got the way. The most enjoyable part is the work itself because work is worship

Pros

works are done at time, no overload

Cons

I have not seen any disadvantages till date

good but strugelling life in DRDA

DRDA job is not a permanent for those who are capable or not but good thing in DRDA is the government background.

Pros

permenant

Cons

work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DRDA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about DRDA in popular locations

• DRDA