Dreamz Infra India Pvt. Ltd

Dreamz Infra India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Good

Company is good and very friendly environment which we can work nicely.interview process also have less rounds. but no job security if they want to fire they will do it

Working in hard time

This one thought me to work in hard situation also to Handel customer queries very well. working team members how to coordinate with team members. How improve in the work.

Bogus company

One of the bogus company in banglore earlier named as square foot property. ....The directors and MD frequently go to jail for three 420 cases. ......bad client reputation and series of fired employes in large scale is usual in the office

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Bogus reputation of company

Documents

Dreamz infra are the builders and I was taking care of home loan part. My work is to verify the documents and once it is done I used to submit the documents to the bank and process for home loan sanction.

Pros

Free lunch and good incentives

Cons

Long hours work and no leaves for first six months

marketing

Got knowledge about realestate sector. Handling new and existing client. Generating business.

well manageable and healthy environment

how to approach and sell the product to customer. and how to manage the customer requirement and queries. all employer are well supportive towards employees handling the job stress when need to achieve the given targets. when interacting with new customer and understanding customer new perception towards product or services..

Growth is not limited

About Dreamz Infra, I want to say with heart, this place is full of opportunity and talent recognition platform by management. Your point blank achievement and dedication can't be demolished and dominated by any politics. Here management is more than friend if you find any problem. As well as there is no any limitation for talent as if you are from any specific field, that doesn't mean you be there only at that boundary. This company will give you good chance to learn about other department as well as other task with responsibility. So overall you can say that 100% return of your dedication and contribution towards company.

Pros

Good exposure for career

Cons

Strict about your input

Me And My Work Style

:-Every day was typicaI but i enjoyed that day.:-I have learned so many things from my previous job. I want learn much more and more than any one can gine me.:-Company is like a tree and I want be a strong part/branch of that.:-In an organization no one can happy with one statement, but our work is to make them happy and try to convince them to work as a team, and I did that in my previous job very much.:-Some times there was no sufficient time for lunch/dinner, Because of that I had faced little bit of problem with my health.:-I was exited and happy when i was achieved my first and tough target and i prized by my company.:-I m very honest to my work.Thank you so much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dreamz Infra India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dreamz Infra India Pvt. Ltd Reviews by Location