Drishti

Drishti Employee Reviews

My day could start from 7 am - 9 pm Big goals and no startegic planning to achieve the same . A lot of back bitting and buttering. Favourism was the backbone of this organization. All their core values are mere words.
A typical workday consists of attending to school counselling requirements ; guidance classess , remedial sessions and assessments . Documentation was required .
Pros
Conveyance
Cons
The company works in the field of advertising and consultancy. I got a reasonable amount of exposure in the field of advertising sector which deals specially in outdoor media. It is based in patna which is my hometown. And working with this firm was an overall good experience.
Productive and Efficient Environment, Onsite Opportunity Well taken of consultants at Client Location Good Salary and additional allowances
encouragement motivation and definitely fun at workplace with well and supportive management.least politics should be preffered
Pros
free accomodation fooding
an inter college event where we learn to develop our personalty and many more things
  1. Employee Reviews