Druva

Druva Employee Reviews

India3 reviews

Amazing Product Amazing People

With A background in Multinationals and regulated culture I could never imagine a company like Druva Exists. With a Startup that has gone far far ahead I must say that the company is Awesome. Druva has an energy like no other I have experiences before. The culture is open people are approachable and it seems like the entire company is one single team. Druva has given me the opportunity to explore the ASEAN markets and understand how we can position a world class product in a different market than the States. I am grateful to Druva to give me such an opportunity to make me a better professional.

Pros

Freedom to Think, Free food, Trust

Nice place to work

You will learn a lot here, nice place to work, free food and snack, work on latest technologies like AWS/ Azure etc. lot of smart people to work and interact with

Awesome work culture

I have been enjoying the work-culture. It been awesome experience.I have learned alot in last 4 years. I do what I love in life when I work for Druva. The reason for change: - I would like to relocate to US.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch, snacks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Druva. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Druva