DSM

DSM Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Very good clients and good team. Great place to learn the technology. DSM is world leading company in the manufacturing of Nutritional products, Plastics, etc.

More to learn that earn

If you are a fresher or in search of being a Network Engineer.This is right place for you.You will learn new things and face challenges each day, that's what makes you knowledgeable as well as challenging.So,if you want to learn go for it!!

Pros

Good surroundigs and couligues

Cons

Delay in salary, less responsive management

Good place to work, job security is higher and non monetary employees benefits are huge, good learning experience and work culture is good, and flexibility in working hours.

Good working culture.

Cool working environment.ever day new learning.management and co-workers are very cooperative.no hardest part .work culture was most enjoyable.

Learning and Satisfication

Worked from Customer Locations(The Netherlands) for different Management KPI's. Worked from India for few of the support projects and new development projects.

Work with fun

Dsm is a multinational company with a culture called One DSM culture Agenda where we have have to follow same culture and balances personal life official life.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

During month end only we use to stretch

Different Work place and Different learning .

Its work time is 9 AM to 6 PM. Learning different application of it department. Its outside Consultant worker.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nil

Innovative and v learning experience

My day starts with replying account manager's mails.. i do Differential Pricing, Budgeting for S asia customers.

Good culture and very much understandable

Since i came from a different work enviornment, it was nice to learn very good things from my colleagues and update my knowledge accordingly.The easy thing for me was to learn new things daily..

Pros

nice culture

Cons

their was no time period for the job to be completed in the stipulated nine hours...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare DSM with